36

If Wu Qi hadn't been holding his waist, he would have shrunk directly to the bed. Even so, Feng Yan took a long time to calm down, but his body was still trembling. Fortunately, Wu Qi didn't move.

"It's great...Ayan's body is so warm."

Wu Qi's expression finally changed, showing a sense of satisfaction after being satisfied.

As if he felt very comfortable just by soaking in Feng Yan's body, Feng Yan's intestines that tightly clamped Wu Qi's genitals relaxed a little, and Wu Qi could no longer restrain himself.

With his hands on both sides of Feng Yan's body, his lower body moved from slow to fast.

Feng Yan had never had sex with anyone other than He Wensi. He Wensi gave him the feeling of being soaked in warm water all the time, which was comfortable, pleasurable and long-lasting.

Wu Qi was completely different, the speed was fast and fierce, and his balls kept hitting his buttocks. Not only was the buttocks a little numb after being hit, but the feeling of his intestines being fucked open inch by inch also made his scalp... Followed by numbness.

"Brother Wu, Wu Qi, slow down..."

Feng Yan could only pray to Wu Qi intermittently. The low and hoarse voice in Wu Qi's ear made Wu Qi work harder.

Maybe it was because he had already ejaculated once, but this time Wu Qi was particularly durable. After Feng Yan got used to Wu Qi's rhythm, he felt extremely comfortable.

Isn't this too comfortable?

The bulge that was constantly being rolled over gave him a stronger feeling than the urge to urinate. His penis trembled and leaked out prostatic fluid. Because he had just ejaculated not long ago, his penis was only half-erected, sandwiched between their two abdomens. middle.

The front end of He Wensi's genitals was slightly upward, so it could easily pass by his comfortable place. When he slowed down, the pleasure would be stretched, and Wu Qi's genitals and Feng Yan subconsciously shrank. After eating the sausage meat, I soon had a rough shape in my mind.

No wonder his back hole was filled to the brim, and his wrinkled intestines were stretched inch by inch. Although not as long as Hewens' penis, it was still very thick.

The dense meridians can take care of the intestines in almost all directions when they are congested. Often, after going back and forth in the intestines several times, the intestines will twitch uncontrollably.

"Well, Yan eats so hard that I can't even move."

Wu Qi frowned slightly, saying that he couldn't use any force, but in fact he fucked her harder and harder. As that was not enough, he also coveted the breasts that were tightly hidden in the slit.

The facing position just made it easier for him to lower his head. During the live broadcast, he couldn't move his eyes away. Now it was in his mouth, being sucked and licked by him.

He even picked it up slightly with his teeth. Feng Yan's reaction was to puff up his chest and tighten his back acupoints.

Listening to the sound of Wu Qi eating water in his ears, he felt ashamed and comfortable at the same time. When Wu Qi's tongue pressed against the flesh seam and grinded, Feng Yan tightened his legs suddenly, his intestines twitched and stirred, and his genitals bounced a few times. came down, but no semen came out of the semen mouth.

I went once just to be suckled, and even had a dry orgasm.

However, Feng Yan himself didn't realize that when he climaxed, the breasts that had been hidden in the slit were stimulated, and they finally branched out shyly. Because they have been wrapped in the slit for a long time, the breasts are very sensitive.

Even during the live broadcast, Feng Yan played with this place more than once, and even the areola was enlarged. When touched by the tongue, Feng Yan was still so sensitive that his body trembled.

"It's so beautiful, like the stamen of a flower."

Wu Qi spat out her breasts, but even so, they did not shrink back into the slit. There was an obvious color difference from the honey-colored skin, like a bright color dotted on the chest.

Feng Yan pursed his lips and took the initiative to raise his head and kiss Wu Qi's lips. If he was allowed to say these straightforward words again, he would really be ashamed to death.

Naturally, Wu Qi would not refuse the kiss started by Feng Yan, and even deepened the intensity of the kiss. His tongues intertwined with each other, but his lower body did not slow down at all. Feng Yan would make vague moans from his nasal cavity when he was fucked hard. At this time, Wu Qi's kiss would become more gentle, intertwining his lips and tongue in a way that was close to licking.

"I like you, I like you..."

After Feng Yan was out of breath and separated from Wu Qi, Wu Qi once again spoke loving words in his ears, over and over again, and it was engraved in his mind.

And every time Wu Qi confessed, Feng Yan's intestines would shrink. When Wu Qi brought Feng Yan to the top again, the intestines were completely tightened to the point where he couldn't move an inch. Wu Qi hugged Feng Yan's waist tightly, Making the final push.

"Ah! No, I keep climaxing..."

There was so much semen that it slid along the intestines and reached the hole, but it was tightly blocked by Wu Qi. After ejaculation, Wu Qi still did not pull out his genitals, but pursed his lips as if he was brewing something.

When the fierce water column hit the intestinal wall, washing away more semen and pouring into the hole, Feng Yan opened his mouth, toes kicked back, his body continued to tremble, and he shouted intermittently.

Feng Yan didn't even realize that Wu Qi actually ejaculated directly into his back hole. He was just so hot that he shivered all the time. His genitals, which could no longer ejaculate, tried in vain to open his semen opening, and for a while some hot fluid flowed out. Urine comes out.

Wu Qi was even reluctant to pull out his genitals from Feng Yan's back hole. It felt like it was soaked in hot water, warm and comfortable. If Feng Yan hadn't shown an uncomfortable expression and reached out to hug his bulging belly. , he will not pull out his genitals.

The liquid that was completely blocked in the back hole finally had an outlet. Feng Yan was hanging on the bed with his legs bent, and the back hole made a "plop-plop" sound, and urine mixed with white turbid semen was discharged out.

I don't know how much Wu Qi had ejaculated in. Feng Yan took a long time to empty his stomach.

There was nothing to see on the bed, and there was a large area of ​​wetness. Wu Qi bent down and carefully picked up Feng Yan, planning to take him into the bathroom to clean himself first.

It was at this time that the ajar bedroom door was pushed open from the outside.

He Vince, who had never returned home at noon, actually came back early today. When he entered the courtyard of Feng Yan's house through the small door, he frowned the moment he opened the door.

Males are very sensitive to each other's scent. This house that had always only smelled of him and Feng Yan suddenly smelled of a third person, a male.

His footsteps became hurried, and he walked into Feng Yan's home in a few steps. When he pushed open Feng Yan's bedroom door, the smell of coitus that hit his nostrils made his face instantly turn ugly.

Even though he had known that this day would come, when he saw the man holding Feng Yan, He Wensi's complicated emotions still made him feel like he was nailed to the spot, never moving a step again.

Wu Qi didn't care about He Wensi's gaze, he just glanced at He Wensi.

"I don't care if you go to the living room and wait, or if you come in, I'll take Yan to wash himself first."

[Add bookmark]