21

"Brother He?"

Feng Yan was a little surprised, but he didn't expect He Wensi to follow him back to the room.

He Wens pushed the door open without saying anything, but Feng Yan felt a little uncomfortable. Maybe it was He Wens' suggestion today, or maybe there was a sense of shame that Feng Yan had realized later.

"I think we need to practice beforehand."

He Wensi's voice was too close. Feng Yan wanted to retreat, but He Wensi held his waist in advance and moved closer.

This time they were almost touching, and Feng Yan blocked his chest with his hands before squeezing out a little bit.

"Practice for what?"

He Wens lowered his head, pressed it against Feng Yan's ear, and spoke word by word.

"Of course it's a practice of opening buds. We can't have Yan's hands and feet so stiff that he can't move on the day of the live broadcast, right?"

Feng Yan's lips tightened, and he was now so stiff that he couldn't move.

"Ayan still needs to become more familiar with my touch. At least his back shouldn't be stiff like this." He Vince put his palm on Feng Yan's waist upwards and gently stroked Feng Yan's tense back.

Feng Yan felt as if he had gone through an electric shock, and the areas on his back that were touched became numb.

Apparently Hewens had convinced him again. Feng Yan tried to make himself less sensitive to Hewens' approach. Fortunately, Hewens only gently hugged him, and the feeling of rejection in his body gradually subsided.

Feeling Feng Yan's body beginning to relax, He Vince's eyes were glued to the back of Feng Yan's neck and earlobes, patiently waiting for Feng Yan to completely relax before proceeding to the next step of adaptive training.

It's just a high-sounding statement, but the real reason is the desire that cannot be expressed to Feng Yan.

He wanted to touch his honey-colored skin and see his confused and enchanted expression, which could not be achieved in the live broadcast room, which deepened his desire.

"Brother He..."

Feng Yan's voice was trembling when he spoke, and even the hands that were covering his chest were gripping He Wensi's clothes. Although his body was trying to relax, the kiss that fell on his ear made him feel uncomfortable all the way from his earlobe. A blush spread across her cheeks.

Feng Yan dodged in the limited space, but was unable to stop the kiss that was chasing him. What made him even more ashamed was that as the intensity of the kiss increased, the sound made when the lips left the skin was not particularly loud, but it shook his heart. Lost speed.

"Ayan, you haven't told me your real name yet."

He Vince's voice was very soft. Feng Yan moved his lips and told him his name without much struggle. It was just a name, Feng Yan told himself.

"Then Brother He, Brother He's name."

As if he had to fight to win or lose, Feng Yan raised his head slightly and looked at He Vince.

He Vince tightened his grip around Feng Yan's waist, and this time the kiss fell directly on Feng Yan's lips. The slight vibration made his lips itch.

"Hewens, my name is Hewens."

His understanding of this world is still too shallow, so Feng Yan has no idea what the three words "He Wensi" mean. He just looked away in panic under He Wensi's gaze and whispered, meaning that he heard .

He Wensi seemed a little surprised that Feng Yan was actually indifferent to his name, as if he had never heard of it at all. This made He Wensi a little curious about the place where Feng Yan lived before.

Just out of respect for Feng Yan, he didn't investigate Feng Yan's background too much.

Even so, he still didn't plan to investigate his situation behind Feng Yan's back. Partners need to trust each other. He Wens could guess that Feng Yan probably came from somewhere because he needed to apply for a resident identity certificate.

Residents of civilian stars can go to relevant departments to apply for it when they reach adulthood. Only...

He Wensi imagined that Feng Yan's life was not very satisfactory, but he could not help but feel more affection for him. He thought that a female like Feng Yan could survive well even in adversity, unlike most of the people he knew. The females are all different.

He is more vital and more tenacious.

"Hiss! Brother He, you are tightening it too tightly."

Feng Yan's arm was tightened by He Wensi, which made his body hurt. Fortunately, after he let out a cry of pain, He Wensi relaxed a little, but still had no intention of letting him go.

Are all males this clingy?

Feng Yan has no experience with the opposite sex. According to the gender distinction in this place, He Wens is indeed the opposite sex to him. He has no experience with the opposite sex, so do other males have such clingy personalities?

It’s not that I hate it, I just feel uncomfortable.

He Vince continued to kiss Feng Yan's lips, one after another, lightly landing on his lips. Feng Yan felt his lips were numb at first, but after getting used to it, he felt okay.

"That's it for today. From now on, I will treat Ayan more intimately every day until Ayan is ready."

He Wensi restrainedly let go of Feng Yan. Feng Yan understood what he meant by "ready" in seconds.

In his opinion, the contact tonight was enough. The two said good night to each other, and Feng Yan climbed into bed with a calm expression. If his red earlobes could be ignored, he was indeed very calm.

Hewens, who returned to his bedroom, looked at the flashing optical brain and pressed the answer button.

"That person came to see me privately today."

More than two months ago, Hewens and Mawson attended a dinner together. As soon as the banquet started, a riot broke out. A disheveled girl in the uniform of the First Military Academy rushed into the banquet hall.

He grabbed a lady's skirt with a look of panic on his face, and chased several men behind the girl. It can be said that he was full of ugliness.

In the end, the dinner was canceled directly, and Mawson also detained all the men who were chasing the girl. The matter was easy to find out, but Hewens did not intend to take it lightly, so he asked Mawson to delay the investigation and sent someone to protect the girl. stand up.

I couldn't get in touch with girls there, so I endured it with fear for two months, and finally I couldn't help but try to get in touch with Mo Sen, hoping to find out more.

After all the good words, there was also the intention to bribe Mawson, and even the military funds were mentioned. This made Hewens unable to tolerate it anymore. He dared to reach out for the military funds. Who gave him the courage.

The two of them had finished talking about the business, and had basically sentenced the man to death. It was too late now, and He Wens would present the matter to the emperor during the day tomorrow, and someone would naturally follow up on the subsequent handling.

"...Ayan, I'm with you now."

He Vince raised his eyebrows but did not deny it.

"You will be able to see Ayan's live broadcast in a few days."

The words were said so intimately that Mo Sen never expected that the relationship between the two would become so close in just a few days.

If he had seen Ayan's communication in time that day, he would be the one beside Ayan now.

After hanging up the communication, Mohsen looked very ugly.

[Add bookmark]