42

The emperor was really interested in Feng Yan now. He knew the temper of his own child. Although He Wensi was usually approachable, his personality was actually quite outstanding. It was hard for him to bow his head. A very interesting thing.

It's just that now is not the best time to meet, and the emperor is not in a hurry to let He Wens take Feng Yan to the palace.

He Wens would not go out of his way to investigate Feng Yan, but the emperor could not. Not everyone could enter the palace at will, not even He Wens' female.

He Wens was also aware of this matter, but when Feng Yan agreed to meet his father and queen with him, he still had to talk to him about it in advance.

He Wensi would still have to stay in the palace for a day or two. Wu Qi finally made it to get off work, but he had to go home first.

certainly! Not his own home, but the current residence of his mother Wu Ya.

Her mother and her current males had just moved to the main star. Wu Ya was particularly wealthy. After she inherited her father's chamber of commerce, there were almost all chambers of commerce in the star field, which was the empire that her grandfather built for her mother.

"son!"

Compared to Wu Qi who was taciturn, Ms. Wu Ya was really outgoing and lively. After she separated from the emperor, she immediately took Wu Qi to find a new male. Unexpectedly, they have not separated until now.

Although they never gave birth to any more children, Wu Ya's males were very kind to Wu Qi.

In other words, males in this world raise offspring together, and any offspring of the female they love will be given their preference.

"Where are the fathers?"

The males of Wu Qi and Wu Ya had known each other since they were young, and they were closer to their current fathers than the emperor who was supposed to be their biological father.

His fathers were a pair of twins who were younger than his mother when they met him, or it would be more appropriate to describe them as inexperienced. They were madly infatuated with their mother, even though her mother was still carrying him when he was less than a month old.

The mother did not intend to end the brothers at first. As for how they got together later, the mother and father had different accounts, and Wu Qi did not comment on this.

"Harm! I've sent Zao and Chi out, don't tell them anything!"

Wu Qi looked back, Wu Ya's back tightened, and a pair of hands directly placed on her shoulders.

Chi, who had vowed to be taken out by her, was now wrapped around her body. As for Zaoya, he frowned and asked Chi not to climb the wall, and walked in through the door.

Wu Qi was very aware of Wu Ya's lawless temper, so her fathers could suppress her temper. Fathers would never leave their mother alone in one place, so Wu Qi heard Wu Ya say that they would send out the fathers. , said nothing at all.

The whole family was sitting in the living room, and Wu Yacai told Wu Qi the reason for calling him back.

"Someone sent this to the Chamber of Commerce."

Wu Qi took something like a piece of paper from Wu Ya's hand. It was a reading card, usually used for image retention.

There is a reader at home, and you can read it by leaning something up. After reading the content inside, Wu Qi's face was already very ugly.

There are photos and even videos of Feng Yan inside. It seems that the person who sent the reading card had been in close contact with Feng Yan. There is also a processed audio after the photos and images.