32

[Add bookmark] 

The saliva secreted from his mouth smeared He Vince's genitals until they were shiny.

There was a gurgling sound from Fengyan's posterior acupuncture point, and it had already entered three fingers smoothly.

"It looks like we can all go in at once."

He Wens pinched the sealed buttocks with his palms, and with a little force, he exposed the back hole hidden in the butt crack. The edge of the hole was bright red, and inside was soft intestine meat. He Vince Vince knew the taste inside very well, letting him taste the smoothness and firmness of the marrow.

The two of them don't care what position they use when they are on the bed. The back position saves effort and allows for deeper penetration.

When the genitals were pressed against the hole, the muscles on both sides of Feng Yan's buttocks tightened a bit, but the hole was still soft and relaxed. From He Wens' position, he only had to lower his eyes to see how he entered Feng Yan's body.

The holes are opened little by little, and the wrinkles are completely smoothed out.

Just like what he said at the beginning, as long as he moved slower, he could smoothly send the entire penis into Feng Yan's body. However, it was too slow. Feng Yan's head was buzzing and he propped himself up on the bed. His hands were also shaking slightly. If he could lower his head, he would find that his legs were also shaking.

The body was crushed little by little, and the slightly twitching intestines were entangled again.

Feng Yan's lips were slightly open, and breathing almost took all his strength, and he couldn't move his body.

"elder brother……"

After a while, Feng Yan vaguely called He Vince. The prostate was slightly protruding, and the genitals covered with meridians were really big after being rolled over.

The tip of his genitals was already pressing against the end of the intestinal wall, and his stomach even tapped lightly.

"Um?"

He Vince stretched out his hand and caressed Feng Yan's belly. He felt Feng Yan's suddenly tightened intestines and gave a low response.

Feng Yan called someone, but found that his mind was blank. He wanted to ask He Wensi to go softer and slower, but also wanted him to work harder and more intensely...

He Vince seemed to know what Feng Yan wanted, and he pulled out his penis suddenly. The feeling of the bulge being crushed hard made Feng Yan curl up his fingers and tighten his grip on the sheets, and his lips parted, unable to say a word.

Actually, just like that, he ejaculated all over.

The twitching and churning intestines caused great resistance to Hewens when he entered again.

"...Don't go in, I'm still here, uh, I can't stop..."

Feng Yan's back hole kept twitching and tightening, and his genitals seemed to be broken, and semen kept pouring out.

He Wens entered at this time, and the shallow bulge was continuously rubbed over. Feng Yan climaxed so much that he couldn't stop. His hands could no longer support his body, and he leaned forward and fell on the bed.

He Wens also pressed his body down a little, and finally his whole body was pressed against Feng Yan's back. His lower body was shaking continuously, but he comforted Feng Yan in a loud voice, if he was not the instigator.