41

Mo Sen's Adam's apple moved, and his restless palms went up from Feng Yan's ankle to the base of his leg.

There was a sticky and slippery patch there, and the hole was open. Mosen's two fingers could be inserted easily, because a lot of semen had been discharged, and it was just wet and sticky inside.

In the end, Mo Sen still held back his strength. They couldn't go too far for the first time. But even so, his fingers couldn't bear to leave Feng Yan's warm hole, and he messed with it for a while before pulling it out.

Feng Yan was still lying on the bed unwilling to move, so Mo Sen carried him to the bathroom without complaint, washed him all over, and took him out again.

In the middle of the night, the two of them had another tossing. This time, Feng Yan tilted his head and fell asleep directly. Mo Sen, like a big satisfied lion, hugged the person into his arms and fell asleep.

I slept until noon. Because I used the therapy device, I felt no discomfort at all except my waist, which was a little soft when I woke up.

Mo Sen had to go to the military headquarters in the afternoon, and Feng Yan also had other arrangements.

"Brother Sen, I can just take the flying car back."

Feng Yan looked at Mo Sen in a funny way, wishing he could put it in his mouth. If he didn't still have work, he would have to personally deliver him to his door before he could rest assured.

Mo Sen couldn't resist Feng Yan. The man who usually spoke very little had told him several times that he must tell him that he was safe when he got there.

Feng Yan agreed while pushing Mo Sen onto the flying car.

'Bo——'

Because it was an impromptu meeting, the military department drove directly to pick up Mo Sen. At this time, he was waiting in front of the house. The small service flying vehicle was different from the ordinary civilian flying vehicle. Feng Yan also took a few glances, including Two sergeants were waiting on the left and right of the car door.

Seeing Mo Sen being pushed towards the flying car by him, it was difficult for the two sergeants to take their eyes away, especially since Feng Yan generously kissed Mo Sen on the mouth. Feng Yan's identity was naturally clear. Reveal.

The two non-commissioned officers were soldiers under Mawson, one civilized and one military.

I have been following Mawson for a long time, and this is the first time I have seen Mawson in contact with a female. This is more than just contact, it has already happened, right?

The two noncommissioned officers were still standing next to the flying car, motionless, but their eyes had been exchanged several times.

After Mo Sen left, Feng Yan lowered his head and prepared to call the flying car. He was going to see Ming Ziyu tomorrow, so he planned to go home and have a good rest while there was still time.

"Eh?"

"Sorry! No injuries, right?"

Just as he lowered his head, someone walked by him and bumped into him accidentally.

Feng Yan subconsciously raised his head. The man was obviously a male, and his aura had hardly calmed down. Although he was apologizing, his eyes were still looking at him.

"No."

Feng Yan frowned and took a step back uncomfortably. The man seemed to be planning to say something else. It happened that the flying car he called arrived at this time. Feng Yan did not want to have more contact with this man and lowered his gaze directly. Got on the flying car.