12

Chapter 12 Strong capital

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

He only had to live broadcast at night. In fact, he had a lot of time. During the day, he could just look at the houses of civilian stars. Although he didn't know where they would be sent, he could also compare the house prices in advance.

It’s also good to be prepared in advance.

I have been looking at houses during the day, and when the show is about to start, all I can think about is houses.

'What house? A Yan wants to change his residence? '

After the broadcast started, the number of viewers in the live broadcast room began to rise rapidly. Although it was not as good as the previous big anchors, it already had a good and sticky audience group.

Although Feng Yan's voice was not loud, and he probably didn't pay attention to it himself, the sound effect in the live broadcast room was excellent, and everyone also heard the news that Feng Yan was planning to buy a house.

"Well, there are less than two months left. I'm going to change my place to live. The place I live now is still not very convenient."

Now that everything was heard, Feng Yan admitted it openly. The males who had watched the last live broadcast could guess that Feng Yan's living conditions were not very good, and they were very supportive when they learned that he wanted to move.

Some people even posted gifts, saying they were housewarming gifts for Feng Yan.

The kindness Feng Yan felt made him feel at ease for the first time. Maybe he could really survive in this strange world.

"Thank you everyone. I think you have seen the content of today's live broadcast from the title."

Ming Ziyu paid a little price and finally returned to his residence before Feng Yan started the live broadcast. The servants would not go up to the third floor without instructions, and the housekeeper was also ordered by him to do other things.

He was the only one on the entire third floor, so Ming Ziyu no longer had to worry about being bumped into.

You must know that in the old-school aristocratic circles, being obsessed with a small anchor is not something that can be done on the stage.

Ming Ziyu grew up deeply influenced by the aristocratic teachings. Watching Feng Yan's live broadcast was a rare thing for him to break free from the constraints of the aristocracy. It was even important enough to miss the banquet.