18

He Vince needed to bend down slightly to hold him in his arms.

Feng Yan didn't expect He Vince to be so enthusiastic. He hugged him as soon as they met. Feng Yan spread his hands and looked a little overwhelmed.

And being so close, he could smell the scent of He Vince. It probably wasn't perfume, but more like his own body odor.

Feng Yan became even more uncomfortable when he realized that he was actually smelling He Wensi's scent. Although he turned his head slightly, He Wensi slowly let go of him. Although this required a lot of willpower, He Wensi slowly let go of him. Vince's whole body was screaming, and he pulled Feng Yan into his arms again.

"Let's get on the starship first."

Feng Yan responded and followed He Wensi. He glanced sideways at He Wensi from time to time, thinking that he had not been discovered. Unfortunately, He Wensi saw it, and He Wensi's eyes were filled with emotion. smile.

Although the two didn't talk along the way, the atmosphere was not awkward. Hewens arrived at the transfer station in a private starship. Compared with the cargo starship that had to carry many people, Hewens's private starship was obviously more luxurious and elegant. Comfortable.

Fengyan didn't have a lot of luggage, just a simple bag that He Wensi carried in his hand as if it weighed nothing.

The facilities in the starship are complete. You don’t have to rush back. You probably have to wait until the afternoon of the next day to get to the main star. He Wensi and Feng Yan’s room are next to each other. Although he still wants to spend more time with Feng Yan, He Wensi still considerately treats him. Delivered to the door of the room.

"Have a good rest and I'll see you tomorrow."

Feng Yan is indeed a little tired. If there is anything he needs to say thank you for, he plans to rest tomorrow and tell He Wensi.

After a good night's sleep, Feng Yan fell asleep almost as soon as he touched the bed. When he woke up, he sat on the bed in a daze for a while. He heard a knock on the door just after washing up.

"How was your rest last night?"

It turned out that He Wens came to have breakfast with him in the restaurant. He had never eaten anything other than nutrient solution since he came to this world. When Feng Yan saw that the food on the table was actually normal food, his expression was surprised.

"Slept well, thank you for your help, Brother He."

Sitting down at the dining table, Feng Yan was really grateful to He Wensi. If it weren't for his help, he didn't know how long he would have stayed at the transfer station. The resident identity certificate required a guarantor, so he had to go to He Wensi. They help.

After careful consideration, Feng Yan chose to contact He Wensi directly to seek his help.

Facts have proved that his choice was correct. Even Moson, who contacted him at the beginning, also contacted him near evening and said that he was working in another star field. Only then did he reply late and asked him where he was now. You can rush over immediately.

At that time, He Wens was already on the way. Feng Yan thanked Mawson and told him that He Wens was about to arrive. Knowing that He Wens was about to arrive, Mawson did not say anything more about coming to see him. He only said: Let him not forget to settle down and make an appointment for dinner.

The matter was revealed in this way, and Hewens told him during the meal that the starship would directly reach the main star.

Although Feng Yan didn't expect it, he couldn't say that he planned to settle on another civilian planet. In addition, he had to apply for a resident identity certificate, so he would have to stay on the main planet for a while.