27

I have to say that Hewens is really a male worthy of being a partner. Because of his words, he carried him into the bathroom and washed him clean without letting him move.

By the time the two came out of the bathroom, the bed had been made by the smart butler. Feng Yan fell into a deep sleep as soon as he touched the bed.

He woke up very early and asked the smart butler to pay attention to his situation before going out, but he himself had to enter the palace to participate in political affairs.

Feng Yan slept until almost afternoon. After waking up, he sat on the bed in a daze.

The smart butler transmitted the sealing situation to He Wensi via video, ending the morning's political affairs, and He Wensi was taking a short rest.

The light brain did not attract too many people's attention when it sounded, but it did not include Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu. Mo Sen held the power of the military, and Ming Ziyu's family was the backbone of the royalist faction. The ancient Even the emperor couldn't grasp much of the family's heritage.

This political incident was mainly about what happened at the last dinner. When Mawson put the investigated evidence out in the open, the nobleman who illegally detained the female students of the First Military Academy and caused extremely serious consequences was already determined to be in trouble.

The man in power, who was in good health and had good hearing and vision, had completely darkened his face when he received the evidence handed over by Mawson. The crime and punishment of the nobles required lengthy procedures. Even if the guilt had been determined, it would take two days to complete all the procedures. Three months' time.

Fortunately, apart from the need to be present at the initial conviction proceedings, the post-conviction process is naturally handed over to the relevant departments.

'knock--'

The cup was gently placed on the coffee table, but He Vince didn't even raise his eyelids.

However, neither Ming Ziyu nor Mo Sen is the type to give up easily.

They knew each other well, and He Wensi was not surprised that Mo Sen would reveal the news that Feng Yan was in his place to Ming Ziyu.

"Ayan is at the residence of His Highness the Crown Prince."

Ming Ziyu spoke slowly but firmly, and his eyes glanced at He Wensi's optical brain from time to time.

He Wens was able to hide it from Ming Ziyu and Mo Sen, but even he couldn't violate the laws of the empire.

After a female reaches adulthood, she needs at least two male partners. Compared with letting Feng Yan come into contact with outsiders, Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu, who know the inside and out, reassure him more.

The empire is not a piece of iron. Once someone knows that he has a partner, those all-pervasive pests will inevitably find an opening where he is not present, posing a threat to the security of the seal.

He needed allies to protect Feng Yan together. He Wens opened the viewing rights of the video, and the screen with Feng Yan's figure appeared in front of them.

The smart butler started recording when Feng Yan woke up and sat in a daze on the bed, until Feng Yan started to take off his clothes and stopped abruptly.

Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu had only seen Feng Yan's body. They had imagined thousands of Feng Yan's appearances, but when they saw Feng Yan's real appearance, they were sure that Feng Yan should look like this, and his facial features would not be too soft. , it was clearly a masculine appearance, but it made their hearts flutter.

"Can I meet him?"

Mo Sen stared at Feng Yan on the screen, but it was Ming Ziyu who spoke with a hint of pleading.

Ming Ziyu has a handsome appearance, and every move he makes is an example of a nobleman. Compared with Mo Sen, who has been hanging out in the military camp for a long time, he always has a bit of restraint in his body.

Even now, his heart is clamoring to see Feng Yan, but his words are still restrained and elegant.

The white gloves had no creases at all. He was facing the future emperor. Even if the three of them had a close relationship, he always treated He Vince with enough respect.

"Ming Ziyu, the prince has already received the benefits from Ayan in advance. It's my turn next."

Mo Sen had no intention of giving in, not to mention that Feng Yan had agreed to a date. Ming Ziyu had to be ranked behind him if he wanted to see Feng Yan.

Ming Ziyu sighed, but still asked He Wens to inform Feng Yan in advance to express his urgency.

It was almost dinner time when He Wens returned home. When he entered the house, he didn't see Feng Yan on the first floor, so he went straight to the third floor. However, he didn't find Feng Yan in the room either. He Wens frowned and stood in front of the bedroom door. After a while, he remembered something, and his frown became smooth again.

Finally, he found Feng Yan in the back garden. He leaned on the soft cushion and looked at the book in his hand attentively.

He Wens greeted several times before letting Feng Yan take out the book.

The two of them had just said goodbye. On their wedding night last night, Feng Yan didn't feel the slightest bit conscious. Thanks to the treatment device, the back acupuncture point that had obviously been swollen to the point of swollen had completely recovered this morning.

But when I get up, I still feel like I have something in my mouth, and my walking posture is a little weird.

He Wens's study has a large collection of books. When Feng Yan has time, he will take a few books to the pavilion in the back garden to read them. Today is no exception. He Wens has been seen coming back.

"What's this?"

Unexpectedly, He Wens came back with a gift. Feng Yan took the box and asked curiously.

"What Ming Ziyu and Mo Sen asked me to bring to you are Cang Lan and Mo Sen who uses his real name."

He Wens took the opportunity to sit down next to Feng Yan and told him that the gift was from his other two top brothers.

Feng Yan had thought about whether the big guys in his live broadcast room might all know each other personally, but He Wensi soon solved his doubts. Canlan's real name is Ming Ziyu, and Mo Sen actually uses his real name to surf the Internet, but from now on You can also get a glimpse of it in the few barrages he sent.

Mo Sen had no intention of hiding himself. Ever since he registered on Star Live, he had been telling Feng Yan what kind of person he was.

The gift was packed in a dark blue box with a lid. There was no special decoration. The lid was lifted tightly and there were two things inside, a cobalt blue slender bracelet and a familiar flat lighter-sized object.

Hewens took out the bracelet from the gift box. He didn't know where he moved it. The bracelet opened without a trace of seams. Hewens clasped the bracelet on Fengyan's wrist. The bracelet was complete again. And it automatically adjusts the size to fit perfectly on Feng Yan's wrist.

"The protective device produced by the Research Institute will deploy a shield around the body at arm's length when it is attacked. This is what Ming Ziyu specially asked me to bring to you."

Hewens took out something else.

"As for this."

He Wens took Feng Yan's hand and asked him to enter his biometric fingerprint. Only Feng Yan could access the contents inside.

"Military portable storage can hold items the size of giant mountain-level mechas."

What Hewens didn't tell Feng Yan was that if he hadn't stopped him, Mo Sen would have installed a mecha and given it to Feng Yan.

[Add bookmark]