16

There is a piece of stuff around the smooth belly, a slender line that wraps around to an invisible position behind the body, and two naturally drooping lines. Even the well-informed males don't know what they are.

"this?"

Feng Yan glanced at the barrage and pulled up the hanging thread.

Now you can see clearly that the slender thread rebounds very well, and there is something hanging at the end, like a small clip?

'Is it a nipple clamp? '

'I testify, it's definitely a nipple clamp! '

The small clip was recognized immediately. Feng Yan had no intention of using it now, so he threw it back casually.

The thin waist walked back and forth in front of Guang Nao, and from time to time he leaned over to pull the tied rope. Feng Yan was considered tall among females. Mainly because he had a strong body and a well-proportioned figure, but there was no fat at all where he should have grown. vague.

A little over half a year after he came to this world, his body has undergone some changes. The first thing is his butt. I don’t know if it’s because he didn’t exercise enough. The tight gluteal muscles before were gone. Fortunately, they didn’t sag. Even the whole hip circumference was much bigger. He couldn't see behind him, so he measured it with his hands and felt that it was too big.

"I seem to have gained weight recently."

Feng Yan muttered, and put his hands back on his buttocks. Because his back was to the screen, the males in the live broadcast room could see how Feng Yan's fingers spread apart and exerted force, and how the flesh of his buttocks moved. Squeeze it out from between your fingers.

The whole body, except for the buttocks, is porcelain white. Now being scratched and rubbed by honey-colored fingers, the pure sensuality makes it difficult for the males who have just entered the live broadcast room to leave.

After all, it’s hard to disagree. The audience stickiness in Feng Yan’s live broadcast room is already pretty good. Going in and out of the live broadcast room is a normal phenomenon. Now Feng Yan only takes a look at the backstage flow every day and withdraws cash once a week.

The number of star coins accumulated in his personal account is also increasing, and he will have better choices in his future life.

In this world, gender is distinguished by male and female, and the characteristics of male and female are lower. Women can still play more tricks than men, such as the walking rope he bought this time.

Women have labia that are full of wrinkles. The labia are separated like clams. If you hold the rope in your mouth and walk around for a while, liquid will gush out of the vagina. The material of the walking rope is specially made, soft and without burrs, so it is knotted and separated. The legs press the labia against the rope and walk, so that the knot rubs against the labia.

However, men do not have labia. In order to enrich his live broadcast content, Feng Yan has also worked hard. At this time, he has to praise the technology in this world, whether it is endoscopic vision, sensing, or even semen simulation, technology that can mimic labia. Nature can also be found.

Although it is just a chip, as long as it is attached to the belly, it can increase the sensitivity of the posterior acupuncture point. He even has double insurance.

He lowered his head and tossed his breasts. Compared with the breasts that were hidden deeply at first, now they just need to pick at them with nails for a while, and they will stand upright, and the erect tips are very delicate.