11

But people in the live broadcast room probably didn't believe what he said. Even though the live broadcast lasted only a short time, he could already get a glimpse of the urinary behavior of the males in the live broadcast room.

"Then I will choose suitable toys from the recommendations and give them to Brother Canglan. Thank you for your support."

Compared with the digital brother who is currently in second place, the first one on the list has changed his nickname, Canglan.

Feng Yan didn't feel awkward at all when he called him brother. In the past, people had always called him brother. It can only be said that the situation forced him to bow his head.

Ming Ziyu typed a string of words, and deleted them little by little when he thought they were too much. Finally, he reservedly threw out the two words "good".

Feng Yan washed away the stickiness on his body and made his body soft and soft. It had been broadcast for almost three hours now. After that, except for the first hour which was for audience welfare, the remaining two hours were just chatting.

"Then today's live broadcast will end here. Tomorrow will be about the same time. Everyone is welcome to continue to come to my live broadcast room."

The live broadcast room began to play the content of the two live broadcasts on a rolling basis, but the digital brother who was currently in second place did not leave. He planned to make up for the content of the first live broadcast that had been blocked.

Strictly speaking, Wu Qi does not seem to be someone who knows how to watch live broadcasts. In life, he is serious and rigid. In addition, he is already in a high position at a young age, and he is rarely interested in the hobbies of his peers.

Even Feng Yan’s live broadcast room was due to an error. Someone sent the wrong link. Xingxing Live required real-name registration, and he would automatically get a privileged number because of his identity. Because he was not familiar with Xingxing Live, he went to Xingxing Live with a string of initial numbers. Entered Feng Yan’s live broadcast room.

Then the door to a new world was opened. Before watching Feng Yan's live broadcast, Wu Qi thought that he would not be interested in this kind of female publicizing her sexual activities, but Feng Yan's honey-colored skin completely attracted his attention, no matter it was Both the smell and the tightness of the body struck a chord with him.

So he learned to reward without any teacher, and received generous rewards.

Wu Qi was making up for Feng Yan's first live broadcast, and he had an airplane cup delivered by Xingxing Live Express at hand. The host and the anchor are not familiar with the stage, so you can rest assured to use the express delivery of Xingxing Live for gift exchanges between the two parties.

Today's reward was nothing to Wu Qi, but it was later surpassed by others, which made him clearly realize that there were other competitors who also took a fancy to Feng Yan.

Males are almost instinctively sensitive to fighting for the right to own females. If it were not closed down today, he would most likely reward her again.

The boss behind Star Live will pay special attention to privileged accounts. The circle of nobles is only so large. In order to prevent conflicts between privileged accounts, he will negotiate with the other party privately as the boss of Star Live.

The newly added privileged account can be easily identified through real-name authentication. After discovering that it was that person, the boss of Xingxing Live took a deep breath and suddenly didn't want to deal with the other party that much.