7

Ming Ziyu discovered Feng Yan's live broadcast room by accident.

Star Live Broadcasting is one of his friends' industries, so a privileged account is not a problem. Unlike the male who spends all day in Star Live Broadcasting, he only occasionally relaxes after his heavy schoolwork.

His hobbies are different from the current trends, so he pays more attention to male live broadcast rooms, but they are both males, and releasing scent is tantamount to provocation. He often frowns and stays in a live broadcast room for a while, and then looks for the next live broadcast again. between.

On this day, while he was patrolling, he accidentally clicked into Feng Yan's live broadcast room.

Just one glance firmly nailed him in the live broadcast room. Feng Yan is definitely not the popular female aesthetic at the moment. His limbs are stronger and more powerful, and his beautiful abdominal muscles are particularly eye-catching.

When Feng Yan began to play with his sunken breasts, Ming Ziyu also sat up straight. His eyes lingered on Feng Yan's body uncontrollably, and a sigh-like sound escaped from his lips and teeth.

The special effect of the reward gift of 100,000 star coins filled the entire live broadcast room. However, Ming Ziyu regretfully found that Feng Yan had no response to it. Ming Ziyu looked at Feng Yan's blurred face intently, especially wanting to know what he had. What kind of expression will a female with such a beautiful body look like when she orgasms?

Although he was a little dissatisfied with the length of Feng Yan's live broadcast, thinking that he could still watch Feng Yan's live broadcast tomorrow, he temporarily suppressed his unsatisfied thoughts and looked forward to the arrival of the next night.

As a result, there was no live broadcast on the second day, nor on the third or fourth day.

Ming Ziyu couldn't sit still. His friends were a little strange about his arrival. After hearing that he came to see him for a small anchor, he immediately patted his chest and said that he would handle the matter.

Ming Ziyu got the news of Feng Yan's return on the eighth day. After learning that Feng Yan actually had a backward optical brain model that caused the barrage in the live broadcast room to be automatically blocked, he sent him a new optical brain without saying a word.

Now all he had to do was gear up and wait for Feng Yan's live broadcast. Ming Ziyu closed the door of his room and started the Xingxing live broadcast with great anticipation.

Feng Yan got the A sign from Xingxing Live. He no longer had to worry about the exposure of his live broadcast room on Xingxing Live. After confirming that after deducting platform income and taxes, he could still get more than 400,000 yuan, Feng Yan felt that for the first time Internet pornography is really too lucrative.

At first, he was worried that his model would not meet the interstellar aesthetic standards.

Now he is not worried anymore. Thinking that he has wasted a week, Feng Yan suddenly feels a pain in his heart. He will leave the garbage planet in more than a month. He needs to earn more so that he can apply for a citizenship certificate when he leaves. Skip renting and switch to buying a house.

Feng Yan, who was still worried about what to broadcast at night, happily thought about the beautiful life after leaving the garbage star.

The gimmick used in the last live broadcast was breast augmentation. The duration of the live broadcast was too short. I definitely couldn't use the same gimmick again tonight. Standing in front of Guang Nao, Feng Yan frowned slightly.