45

The elderly at home are sick and have been taking care of the sick

-----text-----

Ming Ziyu has stood at a high point that others can't reach since he was born. The elegance and reserve of the old-school aristocrats are almost engraved in his blood. It is difficult to see him losing his temper. The only thing that makes him feel that he exceeds his expectations is the treatment of Feng Feng. Yan on this matter.

During this period, the prince walked in front, then Wu Qi, and even Mo Sen had a very close relationship with Feng Yan. Only he...

It is not illegal for a female to have two male partners after she reaches adulthood. After Feng Yan confirmed that there were more than two male partners, he started to panic. Although the two had never really gotten along, Feng Yan's character was particularly easy to understand.

Just when Ming Ziyu was worried, the scheduled meeting time with Feng Yan had come. Even though he had tried his best to show his most perfect side to Feng Yan, Feng Yan still hesitated to continue contacting him.

He was so panicked that he couldn't speak clearly, and his mind was almost blank at that time. Fortunately, Feng Yan still agreed to continue to contact him.

After a series of things, when facing Feng Yan, he still had strong uneasiness and crazy thoughts of holding on to Feng Yan at all costs. If Feng Yan told him one more time not to contact him again, he would really go crazy.

"Brother Yu? Take a deep breath! Are you okay?"

Everything was settled, and the relationship with the four people was gradually deepening. After discussion, they decided to give Feng Yan and Ming Ziyu a private space to get along with each other. Since they had decided to accept Ming Ziyu, they naturally could not let him just watch all the time. .

Feng Yan was taken to his residence by Ming Ziyu. Both of them knew what would happen at night. Feng Yan learned all his sexual experience from the other three people, and he was more experienced than Ming Ziyu.

After pushing the person down on the bed, Feng Yan noticed something was wrong with Ming Ziyu. He kept looking at him without even blinking. The difficulty in breathing made his face look very ugly. Feng Yan's expression changed and he leaned over to hold Ming Zi in his arms. Yu's cheek.

The voice of worry kept in Ming Ziyu's ears, and the difficulty in breathing caused by hyperventilation was relieved.

It's just that Ming Ziyu himself didn't know that tears slipped out of his eyes and fell into Feng Yan's palm. Feng Yan still didn't know much about Ming Ziyu. After coming to this world, the men he met were really... Not too few, gentle, straightforward, and mighty each have their own distinctive features.

Ming Ziyu was the first one to cry in front of him. He had to admit that he didn't really care about Ming Ziyu at the beginning. It was like he was just going with the flow, accepting Ming Ziyu's clumsy overtures but not giving any advice to Ming Ziyu. Better feedback.

He sighed inwardly, knowing that he had done something wrong.

"What should I do with you?"

His whole body was almost pressed against Ming Ziyu's. Although he was talking about what to do with Ming Ziyu, his tone was almost doting. This was the first time that he had taken the initiative to close the distance between the two.

After relaxing, Ming Ziyu smelled Feng Yan's unique scent. This scene of being so intimate with the person he liked made him couldn't help but reach out and hug Feng Yan back, and then tightened his arms little by little.