9

Chapter 9 Squirting

Chapter 9 Squirting

Previous chapter

Catalog

Cover

Next chapter

 [Add bookmark] 

There is such a delicate place at the back. He didn't waste any strength on his fingers. In the eyes of the audience, the entrance to the back hole was even a little swollen.

'Is my wife's little mouth down there a little swollen? '

'It's impossible to fight like this without being bloated, right? '

It shouldn't be difficult to enter the back hole with the size of a vibrator, but Feng Yan struggled with the entrance several times, and was blocked every time. The already swollen hole was even more protruding.

Feng Yan pursed his lips because of anxiety, and his eyes fell on the screen of the optical brain. The barrage in the live broadcast room told him not to worry, and to try little by little. There were even kind-hearted viewers who taught text on the spot. He relaxed his body and pressed his fingers against the long oval. At the bottom, feel the squirming of the hole flesh, and then 'eat' the vibrating egg into it.

"Eat it?"

Feng Yan's tone was a bit uncertain. He used to vomit in this place, but now he can still eat in it?

He just listened to the advice. Not only did his body relax, but his tight hole also tried to take the vibrating egg in. He had prepared in advance, and the back hole had actually expanded a bit. It was just because of the nervousness that he was unable to get out. enter.

Now relax, and the slightly swollen hole really takes in the front end of the vibrator. A new perspective appears in the lower left corner of the screen in the live broadcast room, which shows that the entire rear hole is sealed.

Feng Yan could also see it. The moment his hand shook, he could also see the sudden contraction of his posterior hole on the screen. For Feng Yan, it was already a social death situation, but for the males guarding the live broadcast room, it was The beauty cannot be taken away from your eyes.

'It's so narrow. I can't get in if I'm so big, right? '

'It's best to have self-awareness in front of you. What's the use of being thick? It has to be long. '

The corners of Ming Ziyu's lips curled up, feeling somewhat proud for no reason. The sealed back hole was so narrow and long that an ordinary male wouldn't be able to penetrate it to the end, but he could.

Feng Yan put his fingers on the bottom of the vibrator, feeling the back hole squirming, and took it in little by little. When the long oval body was completely eaten into the back hole, only the slender tail was left hanging outside.