6

"Can I have a hundred star coins?"

Before opening the backend, Feng Yan wondered if he would be able to see a hundred star coins accumulated in his account if he was lucky.

One hundred stars should not be underestimated. The nutritional solution sold on the street corner was ten stars a tube. One hundred stars would allow him to live comfortably for three days.

Although there is still a little more than 5,000 yuan left from last time, Feng Yan does not plan to use it. Before leaving, he will definitely have to sell a few pairs of underwear through the scent soothing specialist. Save some for basic accumulation. He will find something else after leaving the garbage star. Work.

Feng Yan's mind was still spinning, and then he saw the background.

"... seize the young master?"

For a moment, Feng Yan thought he was dazzled.

Otherwise, within a few days, his live broadcast account would have a balance of close to one million star coins.

Feng Yan clicked on the income statement. There was a balance of 920,000 in the account, of which 700,000 were tips from the same person. Feng Yan looked at the account in a daze for a while. He seemed to be about to pay?

Now as long as he signs a contract with Xingxing Live, apart from the commission from the platform and the taxes he should pay, he can still get an amount that he can't even imagine.

In addition to the balance, the system mail actually showed 99+. Feng Yan was confused and simply clicked on it.

The official letters from Xingxing Live will always be on the top. Even so, more than ten official letters still make Feng Yan speechless. The number of letters will increase to 99+, mainly from strangers. After reading two, Feng Yan lost interest.

He read the official letter one by one. After reading it, Feng Yan felt confident. The live broadcast he thought was a failure turned out to be a big hit.

Now the official hopes to sign a contract with him. Details can be discussed with the official agent.

Feng Yan knew that he had to sign the contract. If he didn't sign, he wouldn't get a single point of the star coins in his account.

On the eighth day, when Xingxing Live still couldn't contact Ayan, it actually received an unsolicited communication from Ayan.

"Hello, I just saw the system letter. Are you the one who signed the contract?"

The agent who was responsible for Feng Yan's contract almost jumped out of his chair. He had tried every means in the past few days. The anchor named A Yan had left too little information on the platform. The huge star wanted to find someone. , is tantamount to finding a needle in a haystack.

The best way is to wait for A Yan to take the initiative to contact the platform. The agent finally waited for A Yan's communication.

The agent's breathing became lighter. He had already drawn out the contract prepared for Feng Yan. It was an A-point contract. This was also the greatest sincerity of Xingxing Live.

"Yes! Did Ayan just see the official letter today?" The manager was chatting with Feng Yan while thinking about how to make the official letter more eye-catching with his suggestions.

Feng Yan subconsciously touched the mecha key and explained the reason why he only called today.

"A few days ago was my first live broadcast. I thought the live broadcast effect was not very good, so I didn't take it to heart."