3

Xingxing Live is an old live broadcast platform, which means that there are countless new anchors joining every day, but there are only a few who can really make a big splash.

Feng Yan didn't think he was one of the lucky ones. He watched several live broadcast rooms and didn't think he would be the type of anchor that trendsetters like.

These anchors are both male and female. The males have a strong physique, while the females have a slender and beautiful physique.

Although Feng Yan was able to tell that he was a female, he was embarrassed to see that he had no female erect figure at all. It should be said that he was erect and strong. He was wearing a dress. He was still climbing before crossing, and his whole body was licked by the sun. Her skin color is not comparable to those of the porcelain-white females in the live broadcast room.

and……

"Well……"

Feng Yan clenched his hands into fists, and his naturally tense arm lines were full of masculine tension.

His eyes fell back to the live broadcast room. He was studying in the top-ranked female live broadcast room, and also went into the male live broadcast room to observe. What a guy! He called him good guy!

The directions of the male and female live broadcasts are really different. The male shows his heavy weapons to every audience who enters the live broadcast room without hesitation. Feng Yan watched for a while and left the live broadcast room in a sour mood.

None of these Internet pornographic people who choose to live broadcast have smaller penises. Although he is not bad, he still lost. Damn it!

However, it was the females that he needed to learn. The live broadcast room needed to enable scent sharing. Feng Yan looked at the females who could easily perform difficult actions with a painful look on his face.

He definitely couldn't do those movements. If he really slumped to that extent, his waist would break first.

There is no easy life in all walks of life, and Feng Yan has already begun to prepare for a rainy day. He thinks that if Internet porn can't do it, he might as well go back to selling underwear. It can be said to be quite sad.

Live broadcasting is actually very simple. It does not require so much equipment as before. Here, a light computer can live broadcast.

After starting the live broadcast, the background will be blurred directly. You can use the background frame of the star live broadcast, or you can directly choose the current real background. Feng Yan's current residence is close to the garbage mountain, and the nearby resources have been picked up clean.

There will be no local residents of the garbage star approaching at all, but you have to be careful when leaving the hiding place. Fortunately, his sense of smell is amazing now, and he avoids the local residents without any risk every time.

It's just that his hiding place can be used for sleeping and resting. It's a bit laborious to stand up straight and do anything else. Feng Yan thought about it and just kept lying down during the live broadcast.

After making up his mind, Feng Yan quickly started tinkering with his brain.

The backstage of Xingxing Live showed that he was already an anchor. He joined the framework of Xingxing Live and then opened the live broadcast room, and his live broadcast career began.

Feng Yan suddenly felt nervous for some reason. While adjusting the live broadcast footage, he added a title to his live broadcast room.

'Click to see photos of voluptuous breasts? '