44

"Your Highness the Crown Prince."

The man deliberately avoided contact with Feng Yan when He Wensi would be there, so he never expected that when Feng Yan left the house and was picked up by Ming Ziyu, the man cursed secretly. Of course I can't say anything clean.

The flying car that followed Ming Ziyu all the way arrived in the suburbs. A grand fireworks show would be held in the evening. There would be a lot of people at the rally before that. The man knew that his opportunity had come.

As long as he contacts Feng Yan again and warns him to stay away from the prince, he will not need to follow up on the follow-up matters. It is obviously just a little bit...

"It's you."

He Vince recognized the man at a glance. The circle of aristocrats was so large. A man who often followed a female from the Lin family was quite an eyesore.

Thinking of the Lin family, He Vince frowned.

Feng Yan didn't even know what happened. Seeing the man being taken away, he realized that there was something wrong with that man.

"Ayan, does it hurt?"

Ming Ziyu held Feng Yan's arm and did not dare to touch Feng Yan's red wrist with his fingers. Feng Yan only felt pain when his wrist was clenched tightly. Although it was now red, it was not obvious. Pain.

"It doesn't hurt at all, brother Yu, don't worry."

Feng Yan took the initiative to get close to Ming Ziyu and asked about the man just now.

"Speaking of which, I met that person yesterday. I was hit by him while waiting for the flying car. Although I said sorry, my eyes showed no apology at all. I thought that person was a little strange at the time. It just happened. The flying car also came, so I left directly."

Thinking about it, if he had been more alert at that time and told Mo Sen and the others about the weirdness of the man just now, he would not have suffered this unreasonable disaster again today.

Ming Ziyu was also frightened for a while, and protected Feng Yan along the way to find He Wensi. On the way, he told everything about yesterday. After hearing that someone had sent photos and videos to Wu Qi's mother, even Mo Sen had received them. When receiving the mysterious package, Feng Yan still didn't know who he had offended.

Not long after he came out of the garbage planet, his life on the main star was a two-point line between his home and the Hewens' home. Even when he went to see Mo Sen and Ming Ziyu, he took a flying car and had no contact with anyone except them.

When they arrived, the man had already been pressed down, and Hewens already knew what he needed from the man's mouth.

Even the Lin family could not suppress the matter of coveting the royal family. Wu Qi's two fathers also found more clues, including the mysterious package sent to the Chamber of Commerce. The man thought that he would not be discovered, but he underestimated Zao and Chi. Ability.

Wu Qi could easily bypass the optical brain's communication barrier and contact Feng Yan, and he also learned this skill from the two of them.

It is really easy to restore the deleted recorded video.

It's just that the person who delivers the package is just a minion. Such a person is easy to break. The minion is not absolutely loyal. When he knows that there is a problem with the "goods" and it will implicate him, he immediately sells the goods.

After checking all the layers, it is not difficult to track down the Lin family.

It's strange that the young master of the Lin family didn't expect to be found out at all, leaving a lot of clues.