56. Monsters of the North

Cass hands me some fresh milk. My eyes still blurry from happy tears. I miss seeing all my hubby's lately. I give them each a hug and thank them one by one.
Tripp grins at me and tells me he will be right back. He leaves the table and walks to the living room. Tripp comes back and nuzzle his face on my neck, lightly kissing my shoulder.

"My love, we have something for you. We all thought this is the day to give this to you. we worked very hard on it. We hope you like it." Tripp whispered in my ear.

I turn towards him still with a mouth full of bread. Slowly trying to chew it, but still feeling awkward that my mouth is stuffed to the brim with tears in my eyes. Tripp rubs my head and gives a laugh.

"If I never known any better, I'd say your a chipmunk beast." He says laughing.

"Mk mmo.." I swallow the food. "No laughing at me." I catch my breath.

"Okay, okay." Tripp hands me a cloth wrapped around something heavy. Asriel gives a smile, and he walks over, hugging me. I take the cloth and slowly unwrap the item.
It's a box. I look up at my hubby's puzzled.
Asriel helps me open the box, and inside, I see little stone figures of animals. Oh my God, my hubby's beasts. It's of each of them, even Zade and Ellious. I tear up. Even my babies. And then there's me. I look like I'm hugging nothing? Oh, I see i van fit one of my hubby's in my arms they look like I can hug each one. I cry giving my hubby's kisses.

"I'm so very lucky to have all of you." I cry out.

"My love don't cry we will cry." Xander tells me.

All the sudden, I hear a hard knock on the door. Thayn goes and opens the door. I feel a cold wind hit me and shiver.
I peak over and see.

"Nessa, hurry and get in before you freeze." I hurry over to her, letting her and her males inside.

"I have come bringing gifts, and also, there's a huge storm coming our way. Just warning you, it's an ice storm be prepared cause if you go out, you will most definitely freeze to death, so will your males." She tells me while taking off her shoes. Owen nods to her and goes out to get more logs. Tripp and Suvious follows to help.

"Oh no.. Bailing and Milo are out there headed to the forest." I tell her with my hand on my chest.

"It's okay. Flower, they will be fine they can sense it. Don't worry." Cale pets my head. I hope so.
Nessa hands me a basket of eggs.

"Thank you! I've been getting low now that the cold season is here." I smile.

"Well, I figured as much." She grabs a piece of bread off the table, taking a bite as she mumbles about how good it is. "I've been so bored lately. And my males are getting to that point of not having anything to do. So I figured we could stop by, and my males could help yours and learn some things. They are so excited to learn." She smiles as do I.

"I missed you. So yes, they have a project they are working on the cubs room, and they are welcome to help." I tell her. She nods, and we all sit down to eat good things. Hubby's made a lot.

Me and Nessa shoot the breeze, telling eachother different things. We walk through the house, putting markings of where we can expand on the home when the heat season comes. After a bit, Nessa and her males go back home. And an hour after the freezing storm hits. It was like nothing I expected. I pace around, so I'm worried for everyone. Big ice balls fall and hit the roof. Our roof luckily holds up.

Cale and Asriel hold me. My hubby's are in the living room with me comforting me. The storm is relentless. We all sleep in the living room that night.

   Nicolius Pov:

We wait until Senexxa is asleep.
I get up and so does Suvious and Tripp. We are the ones who do good in the snow. We get our sack of items and walk outside. Suvious goes into his beast form a ways away from our home. Me and Tripp climb on and we fly off to our old cave.
After a few hours of flight we find it.
We hang some of Senexxas old ripped clothes up around the cave entrance  we light a fire inside so it looks like we are still here. While Tripp starts making some traps. Suvious makes some deep pits and I start sharpening some logs. We  do this most of the night.

"Nicolius I see smoke off in the distance. They are coming most likely after the ice fall." Tripp tells me
I take a look. He's right. It's  most likely them. I won't let them get my female.

Suvious looks at me grinning.

"I have a plan brother." I look at Suvious what is he up to.
"Let's both meet them."

"Are you crazed?" I growl

"No no I'm not, but they don't know that." Suvious grins wickedly. Oh.. that might work.

The monsters of the north are back...
This will either be good or very bad.

"Tripp stay and guard. Me and Suvious will be back." I tell him

"No. I will go as well they know of me as well." Tripp tells us.

"How does the tower know of you Tripp?" Suvious growls out grabbing Tripp.

"Haaa...." He sighs and looks down. "I'm the prince of the tower. Everything I said about my past is almost all not true. I at first wanted to steal Senexxa, but I realized I love her. That it would hurt her if I took her. I'd never hurt her.. but my father is the head of the tower. I must stop his madness. I have to try. I owe it to all of you and especially to Senexxa. I didn't know how to tell her who I was. I just fell in love at first sight of her. I really am sorry."

"You? You're Tristen, the ice spider of the void! You fuc.." Suvious growls getting cut off by Nicolius

"I already knew, and I already told Senexxa I figured it out after you both mated. She told me to just wait until you told one of us. She figured you had your reasons, but she won't do anything as long as you won't hurt any of us." I growls to him warning him.

"Senexxa knew? Not good, not good... will she still want me?" Tripp panicks fingers through his hair.

"I doubt she will abandon you, but you're on a thin ice." I tell him.
He nods sadly.

We start to get our cloaks on. We fly on Suvious back closer to the camp.
The air is bitter, but me and Suvious feels more bitter from the confession Tripp just told us. He better make this up to Senexxa. Or else. I feel sick from saying this, but even that stupid fox is a better mate to Senexxa. Then again, if I was Tripp and spotted Senexxa, I would have maybe done the same thing. Looking at her made me feel like I was home. We all mess up, and at least our female lets us make up for it. I just hope he doesn't try to hurt her or bring others with him and cause issues.

___________________________________________
Feels good to be back sorry short chapter but I'm exhausted tonight lol
How was everyone's halloween?
Hope you all had fun.
Hope you like my chapter.
Thank you for all the support ❤️