51. Pregnant

I give my mom the death glare the whole way home...
Touché mom...
We finally get home.
I jump on Thayn to carry me down. After everything is unloaded Nicolius changes back and gives a growl. Poor Zephyr just follows behind us looking at all the house's in astonishment.

"So... Zephyr what clan are you?" I ask him.

"Im from the Mer clan.. I hope you don't mind.." He tells me.
Hmm a merman that's pretty neat.

"Well welcome to our Tribe. That's my mom and her new male's and my father beast." I point and he nods.

"That's my home and uh..i have a lot of hubby's." I warn him.

"What's a hubbys?" Zephyr asks me..

"Male's that i mated.." I tell him. He nods.

"Oh okay i think i understand now." He nods following us into the house. I look at my hubby's they are all making thing's like shelves and the loom. I grin at them.

"Hi love's this is Zephyr. Zaphyr these are my hubby's and there's my cute baby's." I grin introducing them.
Some of my hubby's nod some just give raise a eyebrow. Heh.. Yep..
Thayn puts me down. I run to my kids and give them all hugs.
Nicolius picks me up and we are out the door. I squeek.

"We are having hatchlings now." Nicolius tells me as his wings come out and we fly off. Oh okay.. I blush. A bit demanding but i like it.
We fly to a cave that looks recently carved out. There's a fur covering the cave entrance. Inside there's a bed of furs and a few luminous pearls with dangling quartz crystals hanging from the ceiling. Its very pretty. Nicolius lays me down gently. I wrap my arm's around him i kiss his neck.
His hands start caressing me taking my clothes off. Nicolius smells so good i think its the pheromone.

"Senexxa i love you I've been wanting hatchlings for a very long time. Can we?" Nicolius asks with a breathy voice.

"Yes.. My love ill give you anything." I whisper to him. He grinds against my entrance and kisses my lips deeply.
We make love the rest of the night.

I wake up in bed. I look at myself and im cleaned up but still naked that perverted dragon. I stretch and yawn. I feel someone beside me i look over. Haden has his face propped up on his arm eye fucking my naked body with a smirk.

"Good morning my lovely mate." He says.

"Good morning but we didn't mate yet." I tell him. His grin widens.

"Yet.."
Haden leans down on me and kisses me holding the back of my head so i can't escape.
He rubs my thigh up and down giving me tingling sensations. I wrap my arms around him i pull him closer to me. His rough hand grazes my entrance. He rubs lightly first it tickled a bit. His three fingers slowly enter me i feel my walls contracting. He starts licking my tongue in a deep kiss. I run my hand down shoulders to his chest. Kissing him back with need. I reach his cock with my hand and i rub him lightly feeling him grow more stiff. His fingers start to ram hard into me. I moan in his mouth.

"Haden..." A moaning whisper as i break off the kiss.

"My love?" His guttural voice is so hot.
"Your so tight around my fingers."

"Hm.. Ha. Haden please.."
I moan out.
His fingers gently glide out of my pussy. He licks them.
He line's himself to my entrance and i feel him thrust hard into me. He grabs both my legs and puts them over his shoulders and starts to thrust deeply inside and out. I become a jittering mess. Crying out every sensation is amazing.
His moans become more breathy and low. He bends down kissing me. While rubbing my breasts.
After a while we both orgasm together. I become light headed from not being able to catch my breath. Haden takes me down to the bath puts me in the tub and him and Thayn fill the tub for me. Thayn and Haden start washing me and i feel completely drained i look at them ready to thank them.. But... I get another look back..
Oh fuck no.. But luckily they don't do anything...
I get dressed and we start our morning. I make breakfast for everyone my husband's are happy and they start to go outside to do thing's.