21. Mated

I wake up completely butt naked on Ellious's body in our bed. Well i was wrong about him dressing me. Thanks for letting my nether's hang out with us Ellious. I sit up rubbing my eye's. I see Xander, Cale, Zade, Asriel, and Nicolius he's fine as hell. Tall looking long silver hair. He's muscular with broad shoulders teal eyes like mine they are more upturned. He has a diamond shaped jaw with a skinny but more prominent nose. His features are angular and sharp. His lips are wider heart shaped And he's wearing a black fur skirt. Im turned on by just looking at him. I look at them all i look like milk and they look like cookies wanting to be dipped. Oh hell no... I feel arms around me i squeak. Cale, Zade,Ellious, Nicolius and Asriel leave the room.
I feel Xander's hand rubbing my back. He kisses me lightly on my shoulders.

"I've wanted you so badly.."
He whines.
I turn around to him.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whisper to him.
He greedily kisses me pushing his tongue in my mouth. I feel his hands run down my body grip my ass and lift me onto his lap. I undo his skirt ties. And kiss him just as hard. He runs his hand through my hair and grips it all behind my head. He kisses me down my neck with bites that are soft. I feel his cock growing and poking me he rubs his tip on my clit. I moan.

"Xander i love you." I moan out.
He bends me backwards kissing down my chest.

"I love you mate." He starts to lick my breasts and bites on my nipples. His cock is pushing up against my pussy.

"Mm your already so wet." He groans out.

"Then take me already." I rub down his chest to his cock and i pump him with his tip rubbing my pussy. He growls out. He bucks his hips into my hand.
He lets my hair go and i feel his fingers touch my juices. He brings then to my mouth and i lick and suck his fingers. He pulls his fingers away
inserting them in my pussy. I clench on his fingers.

"Senexxa your so tight." Whispering in my ear i feel his cock push in my entrance. I feel someone watching. Looking over its Ellious. He comes over and helps lay me on my back with my wings spread out. Oh my lord.
Xander starts licking my pussy Ellious rubbing my clit then holding my legs open. I feel Ellious getting hard so i reach up and start pumping on his cock i give him a look of want.
He lets go of my legs and gets on his knees and puts his cock in my mouth slowly and thrusts

"Mmm" i moan

"Senexxa take it all my dear." Ellious groans out.
I feel Xanders tongue leave me and now i feel three fingers inside i moan on Ellious's cock.
Ellious cums in my mouth and pulls out. I swallow it. He starts to rub himself watching me and Xander. Xander starts rubbing my breasts and licks my nipples. He lifts me up by my ass and pushes me down on his cock. I start grinding him wanting more. He lifts me up slowly and slams me down. I want him so badly.

"Xander faster...mm  Harder please.." I beg him.
Ellious starts kissing my shoulders and rubbing my breasts. Xander keeps the pace slow and hard until after my first orgasm. I feel a prodding from behind on my pussy. I moan out.

"Shh.. Senexxa..." I hear Ellious groan. He enters me with Xander. And it feels painful at first they let me adjust kiss me and touching me Ellious starts rubbing my clit. I moan and they start thrusting harder and faster. Im a moaning wet mess. Our breathing becomes heavy. And we all orgasm at the same time. We keep a steady pace on round three.
After all that we get cleaned up. I walk out of the cave.

Asriel comes over to me and lifts me up taking me to his nest? Its a big ball of sticks. With furs on the floor and pillows everywhere it looks cozy. We go in and Asriel grabs my hands he ties them up and starts kissing me with pure hunger. He starts touching every part of me. He takes my clothes off and starts eating me out sticking his tongue deep inside my pussy. Oh my god.
I feel my hips buck to his mouth. He holds my thighs open. He grabs more ties and ties my ankles. Umm this is a bit much. Asriel blindfolds me. And i feel kissing on my breast very lightly. It tingles. I hear it start to rain outside. He continues to lick my breasts one and then the other. I feel his fingers go inside of my pussy. I moan.
I feel him start to lick my pussy more with two fingers inside.
Im enjoying this. I hear another land and come inside the nest.