20. Tower

TRIGGER WARNING
This page has abuse and thoughts of suicide.

I go hug Ellious.
I look at Nicolius

"How can you tell it's Torry?" I ask

"He has a a mark on the bottom of his foot." He lifts Torry's foot sure enough...
Torry scowls at us gritting his teeth.

"You are all dead soon and they will take her to the life tree soon. There's nothing you can do about it." Torry remarks.
I feel a terrible anger rise in me. And i punch Torry right on his nose. It knocks him out. Don't you dare threaten us after everything!  Zade's mark is glowing and i feel dizzy all the sudden.. Great this again. Ellious holds me up.

Cale drags Torry outside to do god knows what. Torry how could you..
I start to cry holding Ellious. The rest of the guys follow outside to help Cale.

"Ellious you've been to the God's Tower?" I ask him.

"I have... It's not something I wanted to say." Ellious tells me he sighs. He pulls me onto his lap.

"If you don't want to tell me.."
I start telling him.

"I'll tell you.." He rubs my back leaning his head on mine.
"I was the first born out of all four of us. My father beast kept us in check not to go playing around like we tried to do. Me and my brother's had this spot and we would go there as much as we can it was this amazing tree we'd climb all over it. There was this hole in the trunk and we'd go play in there. My father used to growl at us every time we snuck out. Heh.. Our mother was well.. Cruel to her mate's she'd demand them to do things all the time and threaten them to get her green crystals. She was very greedy. Once our younger sister was having trouble breathing and our mother still refused to give her a white crystal. So my younger brother snuck out a white crystal for her. He got beaten by our mother because of it. Anyways that's where i heard about soul crystals apparently my mothers oldest sister demanded her mates soul crystal.. Anyways... our tribe was relatively small we had just a little over 70 beasts. But we had a few other tribe's spread out.
Well one night it was pouring rain. It was the start of the rainy season. It was pretty cold. Me and my brother's woke up from crying and fighting. We seen our mother beast and one of her mate's standing over our dead father. Everyone was either dead or gathered up by the Towers people. Me and my brother's all but one i figured he hid in the tree hole. even my little sister. We were all tied around our necks forced to follow these beasts. Our sister was carried. She was to little. Once we got to the tower i didn't see my sister again. We heard female's get sacrificed for power. We were beaten my younger brother didn't make it. We were starved and when we got food some was poisoned. It was cruel. My other brother was driven mad and they eventually killed him. I was by myself for a while. I thought about ending it all.. At the time i seen no light in my future
I tried but i couldn't do it. I knew there was a reason for it. I screamed and cried cursing these beasts... I wanted out i wanted it all to end.
They ended up putting me in a fighting pit when i was 12 seasons. I fought for my life if i lost it would be death. And i didn't want to give up anymore. They were never able to break me.
I got my first star at 12 it almost killed me. Beasts aren't supposed to get their first star until adult age maybe because it was that brutal. Eventually i got to my fifth star and made a run for it. I went to my clans people and seen my mother there. She accused me of killing everyone and my father that i told the Tower how to capture our tribe. Ever since i was exiled and became known as a feral." Oh my god! I hug him crying for him.

"Ellious im so glad you lived. You lived because the Beast God knew you are priceless in this world. To live for your family you lost." I hug him tighter

"Thank you Senexxa. I believe your right i also think im here to protect you from the tower." He kisses my cheek.
"I'll never let them get you!"

"Senexxa mind if i tell you what my business is with the tower?"
Cale asks.