43. Home

Well... I have nobody to blame but myself... Three trees later and a few sacks of plants.. Eh.. I keep apologizing to my hubby's but they keep telling me its fine. I just feel really bad im such a klepto for plants.. Ugg..
Milo just laughs a lot at my antics he's a lot like Xander i found out he has a playful side.

"I can't wait im so excited to see everyone! I missed all of you so so much. Im so happy. We get to go home!" I shout to my hubby's

"We are so relived my love we wont let anyone take you again. Zade, Ellious and Xander made a escape tunnel from up stairs. Its a window and the ladder thing you showed us. It goes under ground to the lake. They found a cave under water that goes into the mountains you can hide in there with the hatchlings if need." Nicolius tells me. Wow.

"Im glad about the escape room. That's smart ill have to test it to see how fast i can get my ass down a ladder." I chuckle.

"It was Ellious's idea. Him Zade, Xander, Cale, Asriel and Vincent stayed home to watch the place.. Tripp, Suvious, Owen, Haden, Ian and me went to find you we haven't been back home yet." Nicolius tells me. I hug him closely to me and let out a little cry. My poor Hubby's.

My baby's must have hatched without their mommy.. Tears flood down but i stay quiet. In his arms.

"Hey Suvious i need to pee either you land or i can't guarantee the piss wont fly in the wind and land down your back." Tripp yells. Never a dull moment.
Suvious grumbles i chuckle with Nicolius. Milo laughs loudly and Bailin just rubs my back. My eggs are doing good on this journey. Thank you Beast God.

We land and Tripp runs off lithely. Man i wish i can be as graceful as him.. I grab the silk he was working on and look at it. Its beautiful. My baby cub is playing with the corner of it. I chuckle. I decided to name him Kuma. He's starting to gain some weight finally. When i gave him a bath he was filthy and obviously neglected.

"Now now don't claw it your daddy wont be to happy about it. Be good okay i promise i have so much you will enjoy playing with at home. Okay?" He purrs and snuggles by the hatchlings. Aww if i had a camera.

Oh i can always draw it. Yeah i think ill make a tapestry for our living room. I see Tripp come back he walks over seeing me holding the silk he blushes.

"It's very beautiful is this a dress?" I ask him.

"It is you said you want my silk and we are mated so im making you a beautiful dress fit for the feral queen." He winks at me. Haha feral queen.. Such a smooth talker.

"Can we make the babies bed in the silk Tripp? It would be so soft and beautiful." I tug his hand.

"Of course im glad you like it. Ill make anything you want with my silk. Even your blanket idea." I grin and kiss him. Aww

"Yay! I cant wait!" I tell him.

"Bailin your really quiet are you okay?" I look at him he just looks stern with furrowed brows.

"Im trying not to puke.. I don't like flying." Oh no my poor hubby. I grab him pulling his head to my lap and i start rubbing his head. Poor guy i need to find him ginger so i can make him ginger tea to settle his stomach.

"Milo you seem to be okay." I say

"Oh yes im good. Its just i feel so good leaving the tribe. It was really hard to be around my father and mother beasts. I finally feel calm and happy." I grin

"Im glad Milo everyone deserves to be happy. You will enjoy our tribe. It just started as me and my hubby's but we met people along us building our house and they wanted to move by us. The females are really nice there. We all work together. You wont be looked at like that again. Plus my fox hubby was shaved so what could be worse right?" I kiss him and laugh.