47. CHOCOLATE

I finally get out of the tub my cramping started half way through the bath. I feel like im bloated and in pain.. Suvious dries me off.

"Damn my love you smell way to good..." He whispers with lust in his voice.

"I can't do anything right now... Your going to have to wait. Plus i told Nicolius he is next for hatchlings." I lightly skim my lips against his.

"That lucky bastard.." He says

"Hey.." I raise my eyebrow

"Heh.. Dragons are jealous even me even now my love." I giggle.
I get dressed in the black dress Zade made me. I go and lay down with my hubby's falling asleep.

It's early morning and i hear something.. What the hell... I get Bailin up with me and we go look at what it is.. Its outside.. So we walk outside looking around i see a very Dirty Thayn right in our yard planting a tree down. What the hell... Oh my god!! It's a cacao tree! Oh my god CHOCOLATE!!!  I run at Thayn and hug him screaming

"CHOCOLATE!!" I realize what im doing and let him go opps... Heh... Girls best friend may be diamonds but chocolate is life. Thayn has a grin on his face. He puts a green crystal on the roots of the tree and it melts into it. What the hell? I look at him stunned.

"It keeps it alive longer. I thought you'd like it. I've seen females love this tree's smell." He tells me.

"That's because it's chocolate every woman loves chocolate... Well most heh.. Where did you find it? Why did you plant it here?" I ask him. I start shivering.
Thayn comes closer to me and puts a fur from his bag over me.
He smells me and his eyes go wide. Um... Utto... He lifts me up and brings me into my house. Frankly i don't care cause my cramps are hurting from the cold. He sits me down on my couch. Bailin closes the front door and starts a fire in the fireplace.

"I found you a few thing's you might like." He takes his hide sack and pulls out a bunch of plant's one being ginger lily soap and Hawthorn. Some coffee beans.. I can't believe this.
The the most beautiful thing I've ever seen he takes out a multicolored glass looking tree.
"I found this when the Beast God gets mad he spews lightning to the ground. This is one of the lightning strikes in sand."

He holds it up to me. Its beautiful with reds and purples and clear glass. It does look like a tree cause its branched out.

"Wow.. So it had to be around gold then. Cause gold will make glass red. But im not sure about the purple. It's beautiful." I look at Thayn.
"Look im sorry too i spoke to Tripp i heard from him that dueling is normal but i hate it.. I never want my hubby's to get hurt because of me. I felt terrible."

"I know that now im really regretful... I just really want to be your male.. I see how good you are to your male's and i want that too. Plus i know you need me my moon." He grins. I look at him in shock.

"You knew?" I ask scared.

"Since you showed your form yes i guessed. Im the last feral type you need. Please?.. Let me show you how i am. Let me prove myself to you. Just give me a chance... Don't reject me.." Thayn holds my hand peering into my eye's..
I sigh... I should give a second chance..

"Okay. But this is your only chance and you have to meet my crazy mother... She will be here tomorrow hopefully.." I tell him.

"Okay." He nods grinning.
Bailin comes over with a fur blanket. He sits behind me.

"So Thayn my hubby's say your very strong.. How does the ranks work? None of my hubby's really explained." I ask him.

"Hmm okay.. Well star rank goes to seven.. Then hexagon goes to six. Diamond goes to five after that im not sure.. But your male Tripp is a one Diamond rank. Im a three diamond rank with three elements. See... Star rank has one element after they reach high enough star rank, hexagon rank has two elements and diamond rank has three elements..
My elements is conjure, fire, and spirit. Your male Tripp he obviously has ice, air, water.
Did they never explain that?" He asks me.. Nope.... Never said a word...
Bailin chuckles at my hubby's misfortune... Heh..