49. Bath Tub

I wake up im by myself with a few outfits on the bed. Hmm i giggle. I go down to the bathroom close the door. get undressed and get in the tub it has fresh water. I hear the door open and close i feel arms wrap around me. I look up at Milo. I giggle and pull him in with me. I kiss his lips they are so soft. I run my hands down his chest.

"I thought you'd want a bath." Milos gruff voice whispers to me. I nod and rub his shoulders and kiss him more. He holds me and deepens the kiss he bites my lower lip i moan in his mouth. We stop while panting after a making out. Milo helps me wash. He's so handsome. He spends more time kissing than washing. I wash his hair too its long and beautiful.
He rubs my chest slowly looking at me.

"You smell so good.." He says in between kisses. We eventually get out when the water gets cold. I get dressed and go dry off my hair infront of the fireplace. Im wearing a pretty black pair of furry boots purple silk pants with a short black scale shedding dress with long sleeves and black fur cloak. I think Tripp dyed the pants in berries. Its a cute outfit. I giggle at how it looks. I braid my hair in two french braids and put my hair ornaments in my hair. I go look in the kitchen there's nobody. They are probably all outside. But i do see some bread i noticed hubby's all ate already so i make me something fast. I go outside.
My hubby's and dad are all building i see a huge pile of stones, wood, clay, shell, limestone and sand. Also it looks like they cut malachite for my mom's kitchen.

"Hi Female." I hear behind me i turn around and see Cass.

"Hi there Tribe leader." I wave slightly he grins.

"Im no longer the tribe's leader but we still wish to do trade. Im here to see if i can um.." Cass says.
I see behind him Thayn land he has a fur bag over his shoulder he looks at me and Cass.

"Cass what brings you here?" Thayn asks him.

"Im here to.." Cass tries to explain.

"He wanted to do trade with us." I tell Thayn.
Thayn nods in understanding and smirks.
He walks up to me hugging me.

"Good morning Senexxa i packed my thing's ill be able to move here with you i left my position of elder." I look at Thayn shocked. I hug him back he's really warm.

"Your so warm." I say out loud unintentionally.

"Ill keep you warm forever love." Thayn whispers to me. His finger touches my chin he moves my chin up to look at him. He's so tall.. Then i see him closing in on me.. Do i want to kiss him?.. He's handsome and sweet now that i know him better. I already accepted him.
I get on my tippy toes and kiss him back pulling him closer to me. It felt magical. I feel a warmth through my body.
I wrap my arms around him and tighten my hold. He chuckles.

"Can't get enough? Ill hold you wherever you want to go." Thayn lifts me up.
I look at Cass oh.. Shit i feel mortified i did that infront of him..

"So Cass what would you like to trade? Is this to learn to preserve meat or fruits?" I ask him.

"I want to trade something very special with you. You see our Phoenix clan has a secret artifact it's passed down to me. It's these earrings. They are truly special if you die they will save your life. I wish to be your male." Cass tells me. I see the earrings they are indeed beautiful. Both glow a golden light. But.. I cant trade him that for me.

"Cass thank you but i don't need earrings to choose you. Can't i just get to know you? If it works out with us then i don't need them to be with you. Look im not greedy... I don't want things for you to have me.. I just want love. Your a amazing male. So if you truly want to be my male just be here and let's get to know each other." I explain. He smiles and nods.