6. Passion Flower

Being carried through the forest by Ellious means I can look around and not trip on roots or my own feet. Im excitedly holding onto him every once in a while I stop him and get down to pick some fruits. Im learning new names of things. I found out purple fruit is not just grapes but also plums. Which is kind of funny. I also learned that this world. Yes it's confirmed... This world has two moon's that's why the season's are so extreme here. Yep one Teal moon and one purple blue moon. Its crazy.. They named the moon Era and Dell. Dell being a name after the Beast God's daughter and Era is for the Mother Beast of fertility, the Beast God's mate. That's kind of neat. The world we are on is called Eradell yep. Apparently the after life is the sun cause to them all the sould glow bright when happy ergo the sun. I also found out that the life tree is across the lake but its a huge lake. The life tree has a slight shine to it. Its where the shaman set up a temple apparently they have power to walk the spirits to the afterlife to the sun. They call the tree the Life tree because they send the dead off but receive Energy back to the world to keep the world alive. That's extremely interesting and different but, it's not like I've never seen the ancient religions of earth before. It mostly made me more interested to go see the Life tree. Pulled out of my own thoughts I heard a loud hiss. I clamp onto Ellious and I look up. What's before me is shocking. A huge black snake it's head is as big as a small laundry basket. Oh my god screw hair care! I hear Ellious growling back at the snake. The snake rears his head back. I swear my heart stops. I hear the familiar cracking sound. I close my eyes pretending its my ears. Oh he's a what did they call it?.. Oh yeah.. orc beast, so he's a orc beast too? Opening my eye's I'm flabbergasted. No way!

"OH MY GOD I LOVE IT HERE!"  I shout. Then I catch myself by putting my hand over my mouth. Im looking at another handsome man. He's grinning at me. His upper body is of a man and his lower body is a snake. He has black long hair to the middle of his back and pretty crystal purple eyes he's toned and tall. Taller than Ellious. His nose is straight and perfect. I've never seen a man with such alluring lips before. He has symmetrical angular features. His eyebrows are shaped perfectly they aren't to thick but dark and straight. His gaze is on me. I scan the rest of his toned body. Wow he's a work of art. Both of these men are carved from angels. What is that? I see a sligh glowing mark on the mans side hip to his back. Is that like a tattoo? I look at Ellious who is studying the snake beast man. Ellious is still letting out low warning growls.

"Um.. Hi, who are you? Did we come into your territory? We just want to pass by to get some red cone and some spikey spear. Can we pass by?" I ask him looking into his eye's. It seems like he's curious about me. I feel like I'm being undressed infront of him.

"Why is a female out here with one mate? I don't smell any other males on you." The snake asks twords Ellious. Finally breaking eye contact with me. He seems very fierce.

"That doesn't concern you snake." Ellious's tone sharp and stern. Wow that's hot. I'm being protected by my Ellious. If it was just me and Ellious this would be a panty dropper for sure. Oh my god im so turned on now. Stop it Senexxa it's not the time. The snake tongue comes out to smell the air and his eyes widen while looking at me. Uhh? Ellious holds me tighter as well and whispers in my ear.

"We can smell your arousal Senexxa. Hold onto me in case I have to run." I feel his warm breath on my neck and it's even more of a turn on.

"I can't help it... I'm sorry... Ellious." I whisper moan back to him. As i play with his hair behind his back. What has gotten into me damn I feel hot all over. The more we stand here the more I feel turned on that's weird.

"Fuck.." I hear beside my ear. It's Ellious's voice. His voice sound strained like he's holding back.

"Don't you know those purple flowers make females go into heat?" The snake points behind us. Ellious turns around and and he mumbles to himself. He turns back looking at the snake beast and I'm feeling really weird. I start kissing Ellious on his neck while I rub his back shoulders with my hands. I cant stop and I just want him. Fuck I want him.