36. Romance

We eat and cuddle watching the star's and fireflies. It's very quiet and just calming. Suvious puts me on his lap i lean back on him then he sits me up. Wraps us in a fur. He plays with my hair and moves my hair infront of me over my shoulder. He rubs my arms and my back a bit. It feels amazing his soft hands rub all over my shoulders and back then he rubs my collarbone and down my chest. I feel light kisses on my neck.

"Senexxa are you still wanting to wait? Are you still hurting?" He whispers in my ear i feel his warm breath enticing me.

"Im not hurting i used crystals to heal. And we don't need to wait anymore." I whisper back to him. His hands rubbing my side's now.

"Can i have you Senexxa? Can i claim you?" He moans out. Still kissing on me.

"Yes we can have each other." I tell him.

"I'll warn you once we mate you will be pregnant. A dragon will give a hatchling when they want to have them and i do.. Tell me now if you don't want a hatchling that way ill hold back." His tongue licking my neck.

"I will give you all cubs and hatchlings. I want a big family and I'm ready for whenever you are love." I move my hand to his hair rubbing his scalp.

"I love you Senexxa. So much i never wanted anything more."
He stops turns me around on his lap and looks into my eyes.
I move my mouth to his lightly kissing him.

"I love you too Suvious." I whisper. He kisses my lips softly moving his hands to explore my body. Im ready for him already some how all of my husbands turn me on so quick. I wrap my arms around him and i take my underwear to the side and lift his skirt. I feel his cock he's hard and ready. So i sit up and guide him into my entrance.

"Mm you didn't give me a chance to play with you Senexxa." Suvious moaned out.

"We can play all night my love. But i want you now." I lick his chest.
He wraps his arms around me and lowers me to the fur he's on top of me.
He slowly thrusts into me. In and out. I buck my hips. He keeps it slow while kissing me all over i rub his hair and pull him up to kiss him.
I wrap my legs around his torso.  My hands rub his shoulders and lightly scratch his back. I kiss on his neck and Suvious lightly rubs my right hip and my left breast.

He pulls out of me he starts kissing down my chest and then i feel his fingers prodding my pussy. He starts moving lower kissing and licking me. Suvious does a low growl he gets to my entrance and starts to lick. I feel his fingers in and out he pushes another finger in.

"Suvious..mm.. Please.." I moan

"Patience my love." His husky voice makes me feel tingly.
He starts watching me while fingering me. I put my hands on his cock and start pumping him.
I touch the tip of his cock and there's precum on my fingers so i lick it off.

"Your teasing me love." He moans out. Yes i am.
Suvious lowers his head pulls his fingers out and starts licking my entrance. I feel his tongue enter my pussy in a swirling motion. I moan more.

"Suvious... Please?" I beg now ill beg if i have to my mind is hazy.
He sucks and slurps my juices. My pussy tightens i feel my first orgasm and he stops. Suvious starts kissing my inner tights. I groan..
"Please Suvious please."

He shakes his head no.. I feel flustered.
I take his cock in my hand and i pump him hard and fast. And i moan. His eyes close and i feel him holding himself back.
He sits up grabbing my hands. He puts my hands above me. I see him lining himself up to my pussy. He rubs his cock on my entrance.

I moan and cum on him before he puts it in.

"I want you.. now.. Please.. I love..ha!" I take a hard breath when he shoves himself in me. Oh my god i want him.
He touches the juices flowing down. And licks it. His cock is berried inside me. He doesn't move and just starts kissing me harder and harder. I move my hips and grind on him.
He doesn't move still.. I kiss him hard full of my wants and needs. I lightly bite his bottom lip. Take me already.
I cant take it..
I feel even more frustrated
I smell a amazing scent from him. He rubs my hip with his free hand. Every scenes is heightened his touch his scent all of it. I feel like before i felt 50% of everything but now its turned to 100% im hyper sensitive all over every touch is extreme.
I feel him rub me from my hip to my chest and i feel him barely move his cock in me and i start to cum.
I grind on him and it feels amazing.
He starts thrusting me and grinding me hard. He removes his hand that was holding mine. I hold him and rub him all over. I grab his chin and kiss him deep exploring his mouth feeling his tongue. I want him so bad.
He starts to pound me slowly. I loose my mind and just let him have his way with me. Amazing sex.