48. Parents

"I do.. Your mom already knows about it.. But i don't understand how or why you were brought here." My dad explains. I knew it!

"Wait did you say husband?" Mom pipes in great...

"Yeah actually.." I start to answer

"Who's ass do i need to kick? He didn't even ask me permission! That son of a bitch!" Mom starts going off again..ug..
I see Haden and Suvious sort of walk behind me i give them a look of shock. Cowards!
Thayn walks beside me winking.

"YOU! are you her husband?!" She points at Thayn... Oh great..

"I would love to be but i figured id wait until i can ask first but these two are her husband's." Thayn points to Haden and Suvious.. I just face palm...

"Actually im not yet her husband too.." Haden grins looking at poor Suvious.

"I am her husband we have four baby's together." Suvious says proudly.

"Grandkids? Oh my god come give your mother in law a hug you gave her kids? Aww your my favorite now" mom hugs Suvious excitedly.. I look at Thayn and Haden giving them a flat look folding my arms.

"It's not like my mom will eat you what the hell?" I whisper to Haden

"She scares me.." Haden whispers..

"Yeah well get used to that..." My dad chimes in telling Haden.
Hah! Yeah she can scare any guy specially with her knives.
We explain this world to my mom and dad. They understand but are very shocked with everything. My mom is shocked more on the fact i have so many hubby's. She told me i should have more kid's and that only excited my hubby's more.
I look through moms back pack and Yes! Chocolate!

We fly back home on Suvious's back my dad is astonished looking around.

"I feel like i belong here. Im glad you brought us here Senexxa" dad tells me. Hah.. Yeah me too i think?.. I look back at mom who's sitting there talking to Thayn and Haden... Great..

We land at home. The bitter cold from flying makes my nose hurt. We get inside the house and mom and dad look around.

"Hi, im Cale just one of Flowers male's." My mom wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"Im sure you are Cale im mom just call me mom from now on. Where's the baby's?" At that Chip and Zen dart over to mom.
Sage, Colt and Reed follow and Kuma being last.

"There they are mom. My kid's Zen, Chip, Reed, Colt, Sage, and Kuma. The other four are still eggs." I explain.

"Oh how cute! Come on let's go eat some snacks! Cale be a dear and put my bag down in the room for me." Cale nods and takes her bag. Well she likes Cale and Suvious.

My hubby's all meet my mom and dad. Mom really likes my smooth talking hubby's..  Xander, Suvious, Bailin and Cale. She also really likes Thayn too.. Great..
Tripp is to shy and just stands by me the whole time Vincent is just as quiet as ever.. Nicolius, Haden, and Owen is enjoying a chat with my dad. Milo is kind of hiding afraid his scar will scare mom which it doesn't so she yells at him to join her at the table.. Heh.. Asriel is once in a while adding into the conversation with dad.
Thayn is sitting by mom talking as well about me. Mom honestly doesn't care what my kids are she love's them and is just glad i got pregnant. I hug Tripp.

"Why are you so shy love?" I ask him.

"Im not that shy i just took this opportunity to be with you." I grin we sit on the couch cuddling. Until everyone joins us in the living room.

"So this will be fun to cook with fresh ingredients." My mom says. She gets up goes to the guest room and drags her bright blue hiking back pack out. She starts digging into it. I see a familiar leather case. Her traveling knife set.. Also she pulls out her cast iron skillet. I've seen that woman chase a black bear from camp with that pan ready to bludgeon it.. Brutal...
She pulls a few more cooking item's out.