37. Growing

I wake up and instantly feel nauseous.. I crawl over my hubby's and run for the window i wont make it outside. I puke and i feel hands rubbing my back and holding my hair. I puke for over a hour. I feel so sick and my stomach hurts bad. I feel cramping and my belly is showing already.. Oh my god what have i done... Im growing fast like Suvious and them warned.

I stop and i am handed a cup of water and some mint leaves with some charcoal and a root i brush with that and it works. I rinse my mouth and i feel dizzy. I get lifted looking up and its Vincent and Suvious all my other hubby's are standing there getting me stuff.

"Im going to make your bath tub and toilet you asked for. So that way you can have some comfort and privacy my dear." Ellious tells me. I just nod to sick to say anything.
Haden hands me a ginger honey tea.

I sip on it for a while and oh wow its working.
My stomach is settling.
I fall back asleep and feel someone shove a crystal in my mouth. Oh thank god for these precious thing's.

I sleep until lunch. I hear my hubby's doing all kinds of things. I look over and Suvious is laying with me we are next to the nest.
Zen waddles to me and i give him a kiss. Aww he's so cute.

"Hi Zen are you here to cuddle Mommy?" I coo

"Ma ma" he chirps
I pick him up and put him in my hair heh he's so fuzzy.

"Yes mama and daddies. We love you little one." I tell him.

"He's going to be strong. I cant wait until you see the peacocks you will love them Flower." Cale coos to me with a few caws

"Of course i will love all my babies i just wish they'd hatch already im so excited to meet them. Mommy's impatient." I tell Cale and the eggs.
Hurry up and hatch mommy cant wait to meet you.
And now mommy cant wait until i have this clutch.. I have a feeling it wont hurt though i don't know why but i feel as if i wont hurt. Im hopeful that feeling is right.

I lay here until lunch is brought to us all. I help feed my baby Zen. I ask my hubby's questions on how zen eats. Well come to find out he can eat meat right now.
Hmm.. I hand him a bit of meet and sure enough he enjoys eating it.
Zen chirps happily.
I play with Zen for a while. I get bored that i can't do anything.

Zade comes up to me and hands me the stones i found. Oh! Perfect!

"Zade your awesome i love you so much!" I hug onto him so he cant leave me.

"Heh.. I love you too are you bored my love?" I nod.
I see Asriel come into the room to give Cale a break.

"Asriel!! My love! You've come too!" I hug him too while he's in his hawk form.
Cale gets up kisses me and heads outside. Poor guy he's had to go to the bathroom for a hour. Heh..
I turn my right hand into my claws and start carving hearts in the stones and i carve out the middle of them too.
Im guessing the vines will be itchy now that im feeling it.

"Suvious can you get me the wool i have? And a comb. Oh and can you ask Xander to boil some blackberries with water and to mash it. It just needs to bubble and then its done." I rub his hand

"Of course love." He gets up kisses me and goes down stairs.

I get the wool and i start to brush it the best i can. Its already been cleaned so that's not a issue. I start to have Zade help me make it into string. We do this for a good two hours and i finally braided a bunch of necklaces. I hand them to Zade to put them in the berry mix and leave them over night.

We will see...

I continue to carve the stones they are pretty.
Zade also got me a thin rock with Sand sapped to it so i can smooth the hearts.
Its a pain in the butt. But its working.