52. Mates

Bailin sets me down on the bed Milo sits next to me on my left and Bailin on my right.

"So are you excited about the baby my Rose?" Bailin asks.
I nod.

"Im very excited but not looking forward to giving a painful birth." I chuckle.

"Senexxa.. We are worried about mating with you when your pregnant. We bite when we mate." Milo tells me. Oh i didn't know that.

"Yes my Rose we also inject a bit of venom... So we can't do anything tonight let us prepare so we can find a way to not hurt the cub okay? So tonight we can just cuddle. But we will find a way alright?" Bailin tells me Milo nodding in agreement.
Aww.. I hug them both.

"Okay but when you find a way we can finally be marked okay?" I tell them.

"We know love we just dont want to hurt you or the cubs we will make sure that wont happen." Milo kisses my forehead.

"I do know of a way but i'll have to travel a bit." Bailing explains
"Its a black crystal. You didn't have any... We will have to go to Gloomwood and kill some crazed ferals for one."

"Isn't that to dangerous..?" I sit up.

"We will be fine love plus you're worth it otherwise we'd have to wait until you give birth." Milo looks at me sadly.

"Will you both promise me to come back?" I look at them seriously.

"We promise my Rose we will be back we promise." Bailin gives me his word. I trust them but its still dangerous.

"Okay but for tonight let's cuddle." I say.

And we do we cuddle and talk holding each other. I feel so thankful for my hubby's. We fall asleep and we all go downstairs. Bailin is setting my bath up for me. I sit on the couch. Nicolius, Cale and Bailin
Talk in the kitchen. Aww im going to miss them.. They decided to go today to Gloomwood.

"Alright love let's get you in the bath." Milo grins at me.

"Thank you." I give him a hug.

After bathing i put on my purple silk black fur outfit on. Thayn helps put my hair up and puts a few hair ornaments in for me. Its cute.

"Your hair is so beautiful Senexxa. So.. You didn't get a new mark im guessing they didn't want to hurt you. But a certain thing to be known about Phoenix's we don't bite or have venom." He jokes nuzzles into my neck. Oh my god your perverted Bird..
I giggle.
Well he's right and if i don't want my hubby's to feel uneasy then it makes sense i'll have to mate with all my unmated hubby's that way they can feel at ease. That means after winter i'll catch up with Ian.

"Thayn then can we have each other tonight?" I ask him.

"Of course my love." He smiles giving my forehead a kiss. He takes my hand and walks me to my room. Umm.. Tonight..

He turns twords me picking me up and laying me down on the bed. Um Thayn.

"I love you Senexxa.. I know your saying tonight but.. I can't wait i feel a huge pull to you. To be yours." I reach up pulling Thayn down to me our lips barely touching. He leans more to me and we kiss. His fingers play with my collarbone. His other hand reaches behind my knee and lifts up my leg. I wrap my leg around his waist and run my fingers along his back.
The kiss becomes deeper and more full of need. I lightly scratch his back with my nails.
His tongue enters my mouth playing with mine. Man his kiss is amazing. I feel his hand leave my collarbone the sensation gives my body tingles and he starts to take my pants off. I lift my butt so he can pull them down. I start rubbing through his hair on the back of his neck.
He breaks the kiss.