42. Arena

"Are you sure?" Milo asks me with a bit of hope in his eye's. I can see he's been looking for a while but was probably hurt by female's looking at him with disgust and fear.

"Im sure but after im not taking anymore husbands." I tell them all. Nicolius sighs in relief. Hmm jealous dragon.
I hug Nicolius and lay my head on his shoulder his tense body starts to relax.
"Is it all settled then? We should pack and go home."

"Yes and we will have to switch between me and Nicolius flying." Suvious tells me.

We start packing. Suvious is sewing several fur sacks for each egg to go into. Bailin and Milo packed everything. Then we hear it.

"Bailin your going? With this bitch?" I hear a girl screech her voice killing my eardrums.

"Don't call my mate a bitch Tessa!" Bailin hisses

"I can call her whatever i want what can you do about it!" Tessa folds her arms looking at Bailin.

"Um can you leave you smell really bad and its making me gag.." I tell her. I just don't want to deal with these kinds of female's. I miss Ally, Patty and Nessa. Milo comes up behind her.

"Im ready mate." Milo grins

"Ew, you choose this male too? You just want him for his strength right?" Tessa says. And i just ignore her my hubby's all know what im like just don't press my bottom line.
"Oh and you had your hatchlings? I bet they die under your care."

Bottom line touched.... I walk over to Tessa and give her a nice solid slap.

"Don't you dare talk about my baby's!" I wipe my hand yuck. She smells really bad like vomit.
I gag more and cover my nose and mouth.

"How dare you hit me you ugly slut!" Tessa rushes to me i just move out of her way and so does my hubby's. She falls into the corner of the place and Tripp picks me up and we all leave her.

"Hold on i didn't say you can leave yet!" The bitch says. Sigh.. I would ask my hubby to fling her far away but it would be to mean he'd have to touch the smelly girl.

"I don't have time for you. also i want to get home with my hubby's and you smell really bad.." I look at Suvious and grin he nods. And walks away heh..

"I call for a arena match for Bailin!" What the hell is that?
I look at Bailin he looks furious.

"Whatever if this is to fight for Bailin ill do it." I grin..
We see the leader of the tribe Bailins dad walk over.

"What is going on?" He asks.

"Leader she slapped me so i challenged her to a arena match for Bailin." Tessa screams. Oh god my poor ears..

"Well that is only for male's to fight for female's. My sons are already imprinted if i take him from this female it would be going against the rules of the Beast God." The leader says.
"If you fight you choose one of your male's and she chooses one of hers to fight to the death but that's only if Bailin chooses to be yours the fight wouldn't give you Bailin even if you win."

"He will still choose me!" Tessa screams

"Tessa don't do this her male's.."
Bailin tries to warn her.
And i get slapped by Tessa ouch it stings.. My hubby's growl and hiss at her.

"Okay my male will fight yours. Suvious you will fight for me okay?" I tell him holding my cheek angrily.

"Gladly my love" Suvious growls at Tessa. Tessa just stands there eye fucking my hubby's. Fuck no! I take Zade's strength i move my hand back and..

"Sssssnnpp don't look at my male's they are mine!" I smack the ever living shit out of her. She spins in place and falls like a pancake face first. Sand flys up from her fall. Heh.. Bitch..