4. Accepting

Shocked... Just absolutely shocked and slightly sick... A female would kill their loved one just to get their soul crystal? What kind of world is this?

"Ellious... Why? Why would a female be okay loosing their loved one for a crystal? That's awful.." He rubbed my eye with his thumb. Oh tears I didn't even realize.
"Is there not a punishment for those females?"

"The punishment is the curse once the soul crystal leaves the mate's body is absorbs into their female. Then the curse starts. From what I heard it deteriorates the females body until she wastes away and dies. It's as if the males soul is angry for being tricked." Ellious hands me some fruits and a coconut bowl of water. The rest of the time we eat in silence both of us collecting the information we had shared.

"So my fluffy panda." I give him my best mischievous look.
"Can I cuddle you in your panda form while we sleep tonight?"

Ellious looks away from me laughing and blushing. I can see a bit of red on his face and his ear. After cleaning up Ellious grabs a few furs and inspects then meticulously. He gets a sharp bone needle from a bamboo tube. He sits the furs down by me and pulls me to my feet with him. He starts touching my shoulders my arms and my waist. This frisky handsome man can't keep his hands off of me all the sudden. So I lean in. I get on my tippy toes. Wrapping my arms around his neck and I kiss his lips softly. Wow his lips are soft and amazing. His whole body becomes stiff but he suddenly reciprocated the kiss. It's soft and gentle. He puts his fingers through my hair on the back of my head almost afraid to let me go. I've never kissed anyone so I just do what feels right. Ellious softly bites my lower lip and the kiss breaks. He's breathing hard looking at me like he's hungry. To be fair I'm hungry too but not for food. I can't look away from his gaze it's intense as if he see's water in the desert the first time. My body feels tingly and light i'm shaking all over from being nervous. I've never done any of this before but, with him yeah ill kiss him. He's amazing.

"Maybe I should measure you more often if I get that response." Ellious teases with a smirk. Oh my god!!! He was measuring me? Oh no I feel stupid.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" I shout from pure embarrassment. I cover my face and look away. I feel his fingers pry my hands away from my face and he pecks my lips.

"Because I loved every bit of it. My beautiful female. We will stay here until after your heat but after we need to move to a tribe so you can be better protected." He lifts my hand up and kisses my fingers. Dear Beast Deity thank you for bringing me here to meet Ellious but, why did you make him so amazing I'm going to have a heart attack. With Ellious's kisses my brain shuts down and I instinctively lean into him and just stand there like a fool but, a comfortable fool none the less. Mom your right my bio clock is twitching i mean clicking I'm 20 now and found a man to settle with. To bad they aren't here. If I mate with him I wont be able to go back.. Hmm..

"Ellious.." I whisper as he is slowly moving up my neck with warm kisses. No.. I want to stay. I want this life. It's a archaeologists dream to be actually around primitive technology I want this more than anything. If my parent's knew about this place they wouldn't leave either. I want to know Ellious more. I really like him. He's amazing. This is a once in a lifetime chance and I'm not giving that up or Ellious.
Ellious stops kissing me and just hugs me touching me all over. Oh he's measuring me ill just enjoy the light touches. He pulls me down onto his lap my back is leaning on his chest while he starts to sew the furs with golden thread. Wait that's his hair.

"Won't the hair break Ellious?"
I look back twords him slightly

"No it wont break my hair is very sturdy see?"
He hands me the hair that he's sewing with. I grip it on two opposite side's of each other and give it a good tug. Well he's right his hair isn't like mine. Mine would have broke easily his is as strong as fishing line but, silky and thin like normal hair.

"Wow that's amazing. Your hair is silky and strong its gorgeous."
I grab a bit of his hair that's hanging infront of me and start braiding it. His hair is softer than mine.
"How do you keep your hair so soft?"

"I use red cone flower and spikey spear plant. I'll get you them in the morning." He kisses my head once again. What are those plants weird.

"Hm okay thank you Ellious."

I just sit here and watch him he finished the top. The front looks like a short noodle strap but the back is bare with just straps. It's a light gray almost silvery fur and its soft. Once he finished the bottom skirt i asked him about panties and boots. He made the boots out of a black hide with the gray fur inside and on the top. The boots have straps to tie them on the side. Wow it looks amazing. He used goat hide which is soft for panties and they are white. The skirt is a long gray side tie skirt with short fur. The skirt reminds me of the beach skirts that tie on the sides. Wow absolutely amazing! I twirl infront of him excitedly. He's still sitting down putting everything away.

"Ellious this is amazing! I love it!" Because I'm to excited i wrap my arms around his neck and jump on him. He falls backwards on the fur nest with me going with him. We'll this is awkward. Straddling him I feel hot and something touching me right on my flower down there. I go to move my hand down but, Ellious stops me and whispers in my ear.

"I'm trying to control myself but, if you touch me there I might not be able to hold myself back." His hot breath is on my neck and ear. I feel my flower getting wet. I want him but I can't do it this soon. I just met him today and plus I don't like pain. If we did this it would be a huge thing for him what if he regretted picking me as his only love for the rest of his life. I cant do this so fast not when it's a only in the moment thing. I respect him to much to do that to him he's been helping me and doing all kind of things for me. He's been nothing but kind. I want him to know for sure he wants to be with me. Plus if he's going to be mine I want to love him with my all first. I want his mark on my heart he deserves that. I get up off of him and he sits up as well I mumble an apology to him and shyly look away. Ellious gives me a smirk and a nod. The sound of cracking will never get old. I look at his beast form and I get a rush of excitement. I lay down in the fur nest putting the luminous pearl above my head. I feel his soft fur cuddle up to me and I instinctively wrap arm around his belly. His tail slowly caresses my leg and slowly I fall asleep.

________________________________
Author here hopefully I explained everything well. For everyone ❤ don't forget to comment your favorite parts of the story