41. My Hubby's

I sit down by my nest. Aww i can't wait to see my Dragon baby's but their brothers are home and we are so far away. I notice the eggs are very hot is that normal?

"Bailin is it normal for my eggs to be so hot?" I ask him.

"Um i am not so sure.. All i know is they need hot then cold. I can ask my father beast if he knows anything." Bailin touches the eggs.

"Yes please i cant loose them." I rub the egg shell it has bumpy small scales like Suvious and Nicolius.

Bailin gets up and before he goes outside i hear a familiar roar.

"My hubby!" I run outside i look and see Suvious, Nicolius and Tripp. I haul ass over to them.
Suvious grabs me looking me up and down

Suvious's Pov

I hold Senexxa's shoulders she's given birth or lost the hatchlings... I see whip scars on her shoulders. My vision goes blurry.. My mate i failed to protect her... I hold her tightly nuzzling my head into her neck. Holding in my tears i rub her back to let her know im here. What did they do to her.

"My love.." I choke.
She rubs my hair.
Nobody could sleep or eat right. When she was gone we felt her pain. We wont tell her this but we felt it all.

"The babies they are over here but they feel really hot come on." She pulls me behind her to a white stone place. Now i see her scares all of them. I hear my brother growl lowly. I clinch my teeth.. We get inside. I see a Scorpion standing by my hatchlings. I give a growl.

Senexxa's Pov

"Calm down this is Bailin he rescued me from ferals who tried to sell me. Bailin this is Suvious, Nicolius and Tripp." I point them out.

"It's good to see you found my desert rose. She missed you all terribly." Bailin nods to them
Suvious touches the eggs and gives me a smile.

"They are fine only because you had to have stayed by them. Only the mother can keep them warm and the father cools them." Suvious pats my head and grins to me. Aww so i keep them warm? Aww.. I hug them.

"Cale Vincent, Ian the hatchlings are they?" My voice shakey.

"Alive and well. They had quite the fight. Vincent almost died Cale was hurt badly Ian was knocked out but they are fine Asriel has been laying on the eggs. Good thing you hid them. Tripp felt your call for him." Nicolius tells me i hug each one of them and it all flows out i cry out all my pain all my worries my heartache everything and they just let me.

"I was so scared.." I breath and sob like a hiccup stuck in my throat.

"We know we were too. Bailin we owe you. Just say it." Tripp says to him.

"I spoke to Senexxa about it. Ill become her mate when she's ready. That's all i want." Bailin winks at me.

"Yes and i want him to be my male too." I give them all a big smile with my red puffy eyes.

"Anything my love." Nicolius tells me. I hug them then sit and hug my eggs.

"I love you so much. I missed you. Our hatchlings are so perfect Senexxa." Suvious hugs me from behind. My hubby's sit down and we start to eat some lunch. My hubby's sit very close to me.

"When i was caught they put all of us female's in cages and would whip us. It was really bad.. I thought id loose our baby's." I feel tears going down my cheeks. I know i still have scars but i never wanted to look at them.. I know my husband's are mad when they seen the scars and they don't want to say anything. I know they feel terrible. But all we can do is look forward and move on from this i know they love me no matter what and that's what's important. So ill cry it out and it will be put in the past. If this didn't happen then i would have never met Bailin.
Im so glad there was good that came from it. I lean on Suvious and hold my four hatchlings. I notice the eggs are getting bigger? What?
"Suvious the eggs are growing.."