28. Gemstones

We wake up for the morning.
Xander is to excited and Zade just pushes him off the bed. Ha! My grumpy hubby.
We all get up. Zade and Ellious start the wood flooring downstairs. Xander and Asriel are building furniture. Cale and Haden starts to cut the malachite into flooring for my kitchen which will look amazing. Nicolius and Suvious both go to finish the shingles on the roof of the barn. I go to Asriel and ask him to make me five big square frames. After i get them i tie a bunch of vines to one side. I start weaving them like a chain link. To all the frames. Once i finally finish i look up. Well damn xander and Asriel built two shelves and a small end table by the time i finished this... Well dang..

I go take the frames to the barn to make a chicken coop. Asriel follows me with wood boards. He makes a wood box with three holes and a top you can lift up. He puts the frames together top and four sides. One side is the door so we tie it to the frame on one side the other side has a vine with a stick. So we can put the stick in the weave to lock it. That should work. I go outside and grab some dry grass and i put it in the nests.
I go and get bamboo that was cut vertically and ill use that for the food and one for water.
After Asriel helps me cut long grass and we lay it out to dry. We end up collecting a lot of it. I also tell Asriel we need a lot of seeds and nuts. Things hens will eat. So he flys off.
I grab the already dry grass and start tying it. It made about 20 huge bundles.

I also go and ask Xander to keep the small wood shavings to store those cause they will be useful for the barn.

I start making clay jugs and pots. I do some clay cups too.
I make a few extra clay containers with a bowl around the top to fill water in and a bowl to put on top so they can be sealed air tight.
I make a dutch oven pot. I also make some containers to store spices. And a few bread pan's.

I sit down exhausted after. I sat the clay dishware out to dry before firing.
Asriel comes back holding a sack of nuts and grains. I see him fly by twords the barn. Sweet!
I start making tortillas a bit of oil, flour, water, and salt. Unfortunately no baking soda but... It works..
I leave it to set in a bowl. I go grab Cale to help me look for anything for tacos.

We look and find romaine lettuce which is amazing. We find a few dark red tomatoes i end up picking them all and grabbing the whole plant.
We also find bell peppers a few. I also find broad beans, bok choy, cabbage, peas and leeks i grab them making sure i have enough stuff to replant. Yum I'm going to have the best garden and tacos.
I found a bit of ginger, and oregano, cayenne peppers, chives and mint. Well that's not bad. I do have enough to make my tacos now as we walk by im so deep in though i knock my head into a avocado tree branch thats hanging low. It has a bunch of avocados on it. Oh lordy your coming home with me!!

"Cale i really need this tree to be replanted by our house. Please??" I hear him chuckle
"Im not kidding the hatchlings want avocados."

"Okay let's drop this stuff off and i will come back for it." He smells it and nods.

We get home and unload everything into the kitchen. I start the tortillas and use a nice bamboo piece to roll the dough.
I take bison and deer meat that was smoked and put it in a pot with some water and pig fat to rehydrate the meat. I start my spices with garlic, onions, salt, pepper corns, and i use my mortar and pestle i put that to the side. After the meat is rehydrated i poor the water into a jar. That's going to make some good broth and the pig fat will solidify on the top and keep it from going bad. I put some more pig fat in the meat and add the spices. I start my tortillas on my flat stone. I chop everything up. I put it on the side's and i make some crushed avocado with lemon and tomato.
I set it all out on the table. The guys all sit at the table to eat and look at it curiously.

"These are taco's ill make one and show you how. So get your tortilla and fill it with meat. Then add your toppings." I add every topping drooling. I eat about six tacos they were delicious. The guys liked them too which i was glad. We tell a few funny stories to each other. I tell them when my mom turned my hair green. Or when my mom put her fondant roller in my suitcase while in a hurry to catch a flight and the guy thought it was a adult toy and i was looked at as a pervert in the airport.