45. Bird's

What the fuck...
There i am walking back home to take my bowl back from us gals eating snacks. And i see Chip in a little gopher hole and Colt jumping on his head.

"Help help mama save me!!" Chip caws.

"You tattle tale your just like daddy Xander!" Colt caws out

"Boy's! Colt you can't do that to your brother." I walk over picking them both up.

"Mama Colt said im annoying.." Chip coos out.

"You both need to stop not liking each other. You should act like brother's not enemy's. I think it's time i tell you boy's a story." I sit them down in the bath room. I pour water in the bowl my other kids join us. I start washing them in warm water with a goat hide.
"You see there is a very dark evil clan that is called the God Tower.. They go around destroying tribe's... A lot of your father's had to unfortunately see it first hand. Even your father beast Cale. He lost his whole family and brother's, sister's.. They are all gone. Now knowing this. Don't you think you should protect each other? I really hope you all think about it. How bad would you feel if your family or brother is gone in a blink of a eye."

I kiss each of them drying them off. We walk out to the living room. All of my boys look guilty.
Kuma just licks his paws. Zen is consoling Chip. Aww..
I feel arms around me.

"Hello my dove." Awe i turn around and hug Asriel.

"Hm hi handsome."

"The hatchlings look a bit guilty what happened?" He asked me.

"Well i just so happened i was walking by as Colt was trying to fill a hole using Chip.." I look at Asriel who snorts a laugh. I give Asriel a look.
"Ehm..."

"Hm.. Don't do that anymore." Asriel tells them... Good talk Asriel... I sigh..

I send them out to play while i start dinner. I make some fish stew and a pie now that my sugar beet is done drying.
I mix flour, eggs, sugar, water to make a dough and i mix sugar, lemon and blackberries for the filling. I set up the table. I go outside i see my hubby's all smoking meat and putting dried fruits and vegetables in  clay containers. I see the others picking every fruit tree. Alley's, Nessa's, Patty's, Cory's, Hana's and Zylith's male's are all doing the same with my hubby's. Cool we will all be ready for the cold season. I'm glad our tribe work's together. Suvious brings in two huge containers full. I watch them loading our storage room it's full of containers. I cant even get to the back of the room. Wow... There is so much food its crazy i bet we have enough for about a year. We have pig fat chunks vegetables that were dried and ground into powders. We have a good 50 pounds of beans about 80 pounds of corn, 100 pounds of wheat, and about 140 pounds of rice. Not to mention each container can hold 50 gallons of water but they put dried vegetables that were ground up in those. Each one full of different things. Dried spinach, carrots, long beans, cabbage, onions, potatoes, ect..
I see a bunch of eggs in a basket too i shown them how to put oil on the eggs to store them for six months. We have cheese now that they covered in bees wax and butter lots of butter. We have dried fruits and a bunch of nuts. Mostly walnuts and hazelnuts. And dried spices i think we will survive this winter most definitely.
I go and tell my hubby's dinner is ready. They start putting things away. I put my kids on the table beside me so they can eat with us. I grin looking at each of my handsome hubby's. It's good to be home.

I dish everyone up and we all eat talking and joking. Cale was laughing when i told him what Colt did.
Ugg..
Milo grabs some pie and tries it. I do as well.. Oh god its so good!
We all get cleaned up before bed. My hubby's had filled up jugs of water and big containers too.
I notice Zade, Ian and Ellious looking tired.. Oh no they will hibernate soon. The cold season will hit any day now. I noticed it's getting colder. I shut all the window shutters and start the fire place.. Unfortunately my hubby's decided to deforest a whole area far from here.. But i have enough wood for the whole year.. Its stacked in one of the empty spare rooms. But doing that they also got me cooking oil from those oil trees. I have enough to last me a good long time. I go check the hibernation room. Its warm and the mattresses are comfortable. There's enough furs and a little luminous pearl in here. The whole room is very comfortable. I hope they will be okay sleeping here. Ellious's half smiles at me.