50. Plan

A few day's later

Finally i get out of the bath tub drying off.. I get dressed and brush my hair. My hubby's finished mom and dad's place and this will be my first night back to how it was.
Im kind of tired of mom's persistence with me having more kids. Im so glad i have my house back. My dad taught Vincent how to work metal and to make some kitchen knives for me. That was amazing cause i had only limited knowledge of forging.
I go into the living room i see my poor exhausted hubby's lounging on the couches. I walk up and start messaging one after another.

"Thank you im so sorry about my mom." I tell them.

"Senexxa its okay as long as you're happy. We also learned a lot from your father beast." Nicolius tells me.
Thayn gets up and hugs me.
I can tell my mom's demands worn them out plus she wore me out too trying to get me to have kids 24/7.

"I have a plan to get my mom back.. It's a very devious plan though." I grin some of my hubby's grin wickedly too.
"Lets find my mom mate's."

I giggle wickedly..
My hubby's sit up and look at each other nodding.

"We can't bring male's here randomly just on the premise she might accept them.. Why don't we take her to a tribe market so male's can see her." Cale says

"Oh that's devious, i love it! Genius idea hubby." I tell Cale who smirks.
We all lean in talking about idea's.. Bwhaha.. My mom will regret the day she started hounding me for more kids.

"Okay so ill make my mom a sexy outfit and we can go to the market as a excuse to get her stuff she needs for her house." We all nod in agreement. So the plan is i go with Nicolius and Thayn and my mom and dad goes. Heh.. We show her off to get more male's and then i bug her about needing a few brother's. Good plan.

I look through my stacks of furs. I find my pretty green dragon scale that i bought from the sheep tribe. i grab that and some fluffy black furs. And we get to work. I sew my mom a long sleeved dress with a slit down the side i make it low cut. Tripp helps me make her black fur boots and a black mantle. I get Tripp, Thayn and Bailin to make me a outfit like it cause it's very cute.
Cale, Thayn, Tripp and Bailin makes me a gold and teal outfit like it with hair ornaments with their feathers. It's absolutely beautiful. My hubby's wont make anything for other female's unless it's me or our children. So they just poke holes for me and stuff. Same with jewelry their shedding, feathers all of it can only be worn by their female, me. So i had to find something that isn't from my hubby's or made by them for my mom's outfit but it looks really good. I giggle at mine and my hubby's plan.

I get my outfit on and do a few illusion twists in my hair and Cale puts my hair ornaments in  for me. I have a few Phoenix feather ornaments and peacock feather ornaments too. I put them lining my hair twists it looks stunning with my gold and teal outfit. The teal comes from a bunch of teal stones added into my jewelry. I have a golden scale dress with a gold fur mantle and boots. I'm wearing my earrings and necklaces and my bangles on my wrists. I grab my pouch. I get Thayn and Nicolius and we go looking for my mom. Heh..
We find my mom and dad inside their new house. I knock on the door.

"Mom, dad lets go to a tribe to go shopping!" I yell

"Oh that sounds like a great idea." Mom opens the door saying.

"Yeah and look what i made you." I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Oh Senexxa i love it!" I get a huge hug from my mom heh.. The plan is in motion..

She gets ready. My dad is wearing a long skirt that's black leather. It looks good. Dad has his shoulder length hair in a tie. He looks still in his 30's not bad. Its weird i never noticed but dad never really gets cold.. It's a beast thing i swear.
We load up on Nicolius. Thayn holds me and i snicker nuzzled to him. We fly for a while until we see a huge city? It has to be a city it's to big to be a tribe.
We land and Thayn gets me down. My dad helps my mom down too.
Nicolius forms back and puts his skirt on.