10. Three Mate's

I feel Ellious's tongue licking my pussy. I moan in Cale's mouth i feel zade's hand moving me to look at him so i break the kiss off from Cale. I look over with hooded eyes at Zade and he starts kissing me. I moan again feeling a prodding feeling down below. my body goes ridged not used to the feeling. Cale stats to kiss my neck.

"Shh.. Relax" Cale whispers to me while rubbing my lover back. They all stop and pull me up onto my knees. Now Ellious is behind me. Zade and Cale are on the sides. Zade moves my face to him and starts desperately kissing my lips passionately. I feel his slender tongue wrap around mine while his hands roam my hips to my pussy.
Cale is rubbing my breasts and sucking on my neck. Ellious rubs inside my walls with two fingers stretching me. He trusts his fingers in and out going faster. I start to feel a build up and it's wanting to release. I break away from Zades kiss. Breathing harder a moan escapes my mouth.

"Ellious more.." I moan I feel Ellious start to push his cock inside me. I grab Zade and kiss him with a new hunger. It hurts bad my legs start shaking i try to protest but my mouth is occupied. Ellious growls lowly behind in my ear.
Okay Senexxa it will hurt no matter how long i wait. I get myself ready my self assured speech gives me confidence so here i go. I push down on Ellious making his cock sheathed inside me. He gives a loud growl. I don't move for a bit my legs are a trembling mess and my breathing is heavy. Zade stops kissing me and just hugs me. Cale starts rubbing my head whispering how its okay. Tears start to form and glide down my cheeks. Pain a stinging stabbing pain. Ellious moves just slightly and starts rubbing my stomach. I finally calm myself down.

I nod and Ellious moves a bit the pain starts to go away after a while. And soon all I feel is pleasure. Ellious kisses my neck with his hands on my hips keeping me steady as he thrusts inside of me. Cale starts licking and sucking on my breasts while Zade has my mouth occupied rubbing my hair. I start to touch Zade's chest rubbing him.

"Ellious... Mmhm.. Harder." I beg. Ellious obliged he trusts even harder and faster.
I feel a strong orgasm i moan and Ellious cums with me his cock starts twitching inside me my pussy clamps down on him tightly.

"Your pussy is tightening around my cock Senexxa. You feel amazing." Breathlessly Ellious says to me. I feel Cale move my hand to his cock and I start rubbing him. He gives a moan. Ellious pulls out of me and Zade pulls me to his lap. This is going to be a long night.

Zade in his full man form i see two cocks. Holy shit that wont fit inside of me. I feel jittery as he lines up his two cocks to my entrance and pushes inside with a need. He's more gruff and dominant but it turns me on. Ellious moves to the side and Zade pushes me back onto the furs he lifts my leg over his shoulder and thrusts deep and hard while kissing my calf. I continue to give Cale a hand job rubbing the tip of his cock with my thumb. while Cale rubs my clit. Ellious kisses me hard while rubbing my breasts and tugging and pinching my nipples. I start cumming and i ride out the orgasm. Im a moaning shaky mess Zade gives a hiss and turns me around on all fours. He shoves his cock hard into me and starts to guide me to suck Cales cock. Cale grabs my hair and starts letting me lick his length. I put my tongue on his tip and moan looking at him. Cale rubs his cock on my lips and moans. He grabs my hair and starts mouth fucking me. I start rubbing Ellious cock pumping him fast and hard. He starts moaning.

"Good suck it Senexxa." Cale moans out.  and i feel my second orgasm with Zade coming. Zade lets out a hiss and cums with me. He rubs my stomach while his cocks twitches in me. Cale cums in my mouth i swallow and once he pulls his cock out of my mouth i gasp for air.

"Senexxa my beautiful mate. Your perfect." Zade's guttural voice tells me.

"Mm amazing." I say.

"We're not done yet flower." Cale smirks at me. He pulls me around on my back again.
Cale gets on top of me and grabs both my wrists with one hand and pins them up above my head. He lightly bites my nipple and i moan. He gives me a hungry lustful look and thrusts hard into me i yelp.