7. Meeting the Snake

I feel like my ears are plugged and my mind is hazy. What's going on? My body feels warm like a slight fever with a heaviness.
Then something cool glides on my skin like a nice breeze and I fall asleep again.

I woke up to the sound of Ellious and the snake yelling at each other. Moving my hands to my face to rub the sleep from my eyes I sit up. Hmm how did I get here? Then my head starts filling with memories of what I did. My soul feels like its leaving my body out of sheer  embarrassment. Well shit...
I plop back down to play dead in the fur nest. The yelling isn't  stopping so might as well see what's going on... I get up sore all over. Its still light outside the cave which is good. I grab the fur blanket and wrap it around me like it will hide my dumb ass. I sneak slowly to the caves entrance and peek out.
Ellious is standing over the Snake beast man. I cant see the Snake.

"Stop laughing Bear! Its normal for me to not be used to my feet okay?" Wow the Snake man sounds mad.

"I'm not the idiot that slid into a nest of sting bugs." Ellious is definitely making fun of the snake beast. Sting bugs? Nest? I cover my mouth giggling. Ellious and the Snake beast man look over in my direction. I walk out to see the damage. Umm ouch mr Snakey has red bumps all over his face and arms. That looks bad. I go back in grabbing a goat hide and walk over to the river I get it wet. I feel their eyes on me. I walk to the snake and I look at the bumps. Oh there's stingers still in his skin. I start picking them out.

"That looks painful." My eyes catch his. Now looking closer his eyes are more alluring.

"It doesn't hurt." Ha I hear loud laughter behind me as my arm is lightly grabbed.

"Don't touch it if it stings you, it will hurt." Ellious sternly tells me.

"Its fine if I grab this side of the stingers. They wont heal if they stay." The grip on my arm releases. I pull out all the stingers and start washing the area's. The red spots start going away. Wow that's some crazy healing skills. I look at this snake beast in the eyes again in astonishment.
"They're healing. How did you do that?"

He gives me a light chuckle and a grin I can get lost in.
"Im strong Female. My body heals fast because I'm a 4 star beast."

My mouth makes a 'o' shape.
I guess beast men with higher ranks heal faster the stronger they are. Interesting..

"Can I get stronger?" I turn to Ellious and grab his hand giving him a slight squeeze.

"Females don't get star's like male's but, when you get my mark you can use some of my powers." Grinning Ellious squeezes my hand back and grabs the goat hide from me throwing it into the fire area. He leads me to the river and helps me wash my hands as if I touched something disgusting.
Okay so he's being jealous cute!

"Ellious when we met the Snake.." I turn to him getting a view of Ellious's side of his face. I quietly ask but, he cuts me off.

"You did nothing wrong. Those flowers made you feel that way. Besides..." Ellious looks behind him giving the Snake beast a death glare.
"What orc wouldn't like being kissed and wanted by a beautiful little female."

Ellious gave my hair a peck. I'm blushing all over. I squeak as Ellious lifts me up suddenly in his arms. Instinctively my arms wrap around him. He walks up back to the round sitting log area. Oh this reminds me of a bon fire area.

"Hi I'm Senexxa. What's your name?" Blushing I build up the courage to ask mr Snakey. With thoughts of earlier still fresh in my mind.

"Senexxa.. Beautiful." His voice is low and magnetic he sounds so hot saying my name. He doesn't draw the 's' sounds out. He looks like he's heard the most amazing thing. I can see the slightest bit of blush on his cheeks.
"I'm Zade. Thank you for helping me Senexxa."