53. Rooms

Hmm.. I inspect my yarn twirling it i think i can do a loomed blanket with the wool.
I put everything away.

"Tripp, lets go get the baby's." Smiling i grab his hand and pull him with me out the door.
We head to my moms house. It's mostly like my house but i see they added a few additions onto it. Her place has two kitchens which is kind of a good idea but i didn't think of it. Her other kitchen is for processing her food from like sugar beet into pure sugar or for dehydrating foods ect.. It saves room for her other kitchen to cook in. Her kitchen isn't malachite either she didn't like the bold color green. Nope instead she went with good old fashioned stone. Which it is cute but i need some color for my stone walls. Other than that her house is just like mine. I knock on her wood door. I hear her talking inside.
The door opens and it's Alex.

"Come in." I nod at him.
My baby's run to me chirping to fast for me to understand.

"Hold on, hold on your speaking to fast." I tell my boy's

"Mom i flew!" Chip chirps

"You did not you fell down the stairs!" Colt interjects

"I did not! I flew!" Chip stomps adamantly.

"Oh um be careful on the steps. But good job!" I tell him.
"So were they good mom?"

"Yes they were helpful i had them opening walnuts for me it was fun. We made some bread too. We had played hide and go seek. Also they played in the tub." Mom tells me all the fun they did aww im glad they had a lot of fun. Mom grabs my arm pulling me to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking at her.

"I'm not sure i can do all of this Senexxa this life is so different i feel awful what if i cant bond to my kids because their animals. Also i don't know what your kids are saying to me. I just don't know if im cut out for this life." She looks at me giving a slight sad smile.

"I know your worries mom. I felt that way but this world its... Its like i belong. Do you love your new hubby's?" I ask her.

"Well i do i have another mark on my ass cheek and one on my arm. But still Senexxa. I feel younger and everything. But im still its so weird having multiple husband's i just need to adjust. I need to... I don't know.. But i feel like im jane in tarzan now. Its very new still. And what if i have kids? Can i have kids at my age? I wont be able to talk with them or know anything about them.." She tells me.

"Well if you do have kids mom just ask your hubby's what they are saying. Also i think the crystals renewed your body maybe ill ask my hubby. I think you will be fine with the adjustment mom. They aren't playing with you they love you more than their life." I tell mom

"Yes but if i fall more in love with one of them over the other what then I'd feel guilty about your dad." She starts the tear up.

"Mom.. That wont happen. They are all different and you can love them for different thing's. Dad is loyal he's strong and has always been there. Wess is young and handsome he's energetic and probably spontaneous. Alex is sly cunning and probably a romantic... Anyways my point is. You have five hubby's each different let them complete thing's you need or were missing in your life. If one doesn't have romance the other will. If the one doesn't have fight the one without romance will. So love them each for different things. Different personalities different qualities. You'll do fine mom.. Look im doing fine. You need more confidence. This world has so much to give and you have so much to offer this world. Look how many people have had your food?" I explain

"Well.. Not many have eaten how we used to." Mom whispers in thought

"So then.. Teach them the trait. Trade for it. Your hung up on the way we lived but right infront of you is a opportunity for love and cooking for so much more. Your fears are valid plus i had a lot of the same one's. But don't let what ifs stop you from even trying." I hug mom.