39. Sold

TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS ABUSE AND VIOLENCE

I wake up more sore than yesterday cuddling Ian and Vincent. I look over and Cale is on the nest with his head tucked under his wing.

I sit up looking around its still pouring rain and it's still dark.
I hear something open from down stairs. What the fuck is that?..
I shake Ian and Vincent.
They wake up and i cover their mouths.

"Someone is down stairs." I whisper. They nod and get up quietly.
I go over to Cale and i wake him.
"Cale someone's in our house i think."

Cale gets up alert. The guys head down Cale shifts forms. He lays a fur on the nest to keep the heat in.

"Wait here Flower ill be right back okay?"

"Be careful Cale." He kisses my head.
I grab the nest and hide it under the bed i start to crawl under it too. But my leg gets grabbed and i scream and kick.
Its to dark i don't see anyone.. What the fuck! No.. I kick hard and i know i hit someone. But im still grabbed. I get pulled out and hit on my neck my vision gets blurry and i black out.

"Flower!!"

I wake up from cold water poured on me. My whole body feels like i was dipped in ice. I shiver. My body aches to bad to move. I look around the best i can. It's dark it smells like rotten wood, mold and blood.. Great.. I see my leg tied to a big stone with a hole in the middle. My hands are tied as well. Struggling i try to break the rope but im not strong enough. I feel a searing pain on my chest. I start sobbing. Vincent and Cale are really hurt.. Foot steps? i hear foot steps coming closer.

"So your awake finally. The boss wants to sale you female. Heh.." I glare at him. I hate all of these people.
I look around im in a dimly lit cave it's big. Im in a bone cage looks like they made it from dead dragons.
"Don't worry we wont hurt you for now.."

He walks off and i choke out a cry. I want to go home im scared. Laying there for a while i try to reach my hands on my Mark's i try to break the rope with my marks and it work's kind of the rope doesn't break all the way. I feel very weak all of a sudden.
My eye's sting from crying and my throat is sore.

"Hello??" I say to nobody

"Shut the fuck up!" A man yells at me i feel a kick to my lower back. Oh my god my baby!! Sobbing i cough trying to catch my breath.

"How many times do i need to fucking tell you don't destroy our trade!" A man roars i feel hot water splash onto me.. I look at it and shriek. Blood.. Its Blood!!
"Ah.. Ah.. Be good female and i wont whip you."

I pass out tired.
This whole day ive had nothing but water. I keep a eye out on anything to use or a way to escape.

"Hey.." I hear another girl. Whisper to me.

"Hi? Where are we?" I cry out as quietly as i can. But its not enough i feel a scorching hot pain slide on my back. All i feel is that i shake and cry until i pass out.

I think it's the next day.. My body feels sore and stiff it hurts to move even crying it feels like my back is going to rip open.
I lay still on my side. My stomach protesting for food.
A man walks up with meat. It looks charred but im starving.

"You behave or no more food." I nod and he stuffs the meat in my mouth. I chew for a while. He walks away. And i finally swallow it. Gagging because it tastes bad.
I get lifted and i feel the pain on my legs and back. Biting my lip trying to hold in my sob but my tears still flow. He throws me over his shoulder. I feel my stomach hurt really badly.
My baby.. I loose it and sob a bit. Whimpering hanging limply on him. I see other females whipped and being carried some are walking and some dragged. By other beast men. We are taken down a long tunnel.
After hour's we get to a big cave opening. We all get set down. Im to exhausted and in pain to even look at what's going on. I just close my eye's hoping this will all be over my husbands will save me.