9. Elder Named Cale

Cale moves his thumb from my lips.

"I.. I'm Senexxa."
My anxiety and nerves are kicking in I'm kicking myself... Mayday mayday my brain is crashing...

"Such a lovely female. Are these two your only male's?" His hypnotic eyes peering into my eye's.

"Yes." I manage to get a word out.

"Mhmm.. We'll then Farris Im sad to say this is when I finally move on from the Tribe. I taught you everything I know about our history. You need to travel back with the traders give them this." Cale hands Farris a blue crystal. Farris bows to Cale with a nod and a proud look.

"Until I see you next time Elder. I pray the Beast Deity takes care of you on your journey." Farris nods to Zade, me and Ellious then goes to pack up his stall.

My dumb ass is still muddle headed from this mans touch. I cant really comprehend what's going on. Cale bends down takes his hand under my knees and lifts me up. I give a startled look to Cale. I look at Ellious and Zade and they nod at me. What's happening..

"What's happening?" Confused i ask anyone.

"Senexxa he's a Elder and he choose you as his mate. He's strong and you need him as your mate to protect you." Ellious lowly tells me.
Wait what? I study Cale who nods his head to me and smiles.

"What a beauty even the mer tribes females aren't as gorgeous as you or as adorable. Don't worry i'll protect you Senexxa. All these seasons ive never seen a female that caught my interest." He smoothly whispers in my ear. His warm breath hitting my neck.

"H..how many season's? I mean how many season's are you?" Ugg it's official im a idiot i can't take this attention. I love it but it makes me fumble my words and thoughts.

"You see my crystals I have? That's a very few from what I have and ate. I have lived a long time it's a secret but Elders are chosen by the Beast Deity to live a long time to pass on our History. If you add how many green crystals I have taken. I'm at least 100 season's well that's when I stopped counting." He whispers lowly.

"What? Are you serious? Or pulling my leg?" My eyes go wide.

"Heh.. I'm not touching your leg im holding your ass." He squeezes my ass a bit.
"Im very serious my little flower. I'd never tell you something that isn't true."

I glance at Ellious and Zade they shrug.

"I dont know much about Tribes Senexxa all i know is Elders are very strong." Zade says. Um okay i blush completely out of my element.

"How strong are Elders Cale?" Curiously i ask him.

"It's a secret my flower but I can assure you nothing will harm you." He lightly and slowly touches his lips to mine and pulls away. My heart is hammering in my chest. I feel his chest and his seems to be doing the same. Your sneaky bird. He's good at staying calm and hiding it. I wonder if i can tease him and get a blush out of him. I touch the side of his neck and lightly run my fingers up to his jaw line. I follow his jaw to his chin and lightly kiss him back and pull away. I study his face for any sign and i see it on his ears he's lightly blushing. But his face is the same golden tan only he's now smirking at me.

"Senexxa we need to get back it's going to rain soon." Zade tells me.

"Okay let's go back." I say

We turn around and leave the Tribe im still in Cale's arms. Ellious is ahead of us showing the way in his beast form. Zade is slithering next to us. We speedily get to the cave on time. Right when we get inside and put things away. It starts to lightly drizzle outside. I set the sacks down in the other room with everything else.
I go back into the main area by the fur nest. I look at what Zade and Ellious are doing. They look like their starting a fire near the entrance of the cave in a big stone bowl. Zade grabs a fur and hangs in at the opening of the cave leaving a bit of room at the top to let the smoke out. Cale sits next to me rubbing my arm. He leans me down on his lap and starts to rub my head. I close my eye's taking it in. It feels so good. I feel something get pushed in my mouth and i open my eyes looking at Cale. Funny I don't feel anything in my mouth just my saliva i naturally swallow feeling shy.