29. I'm A What

Im sitting on a rock flinging my tail back and forth.. After yesterday i feel so bad about my tail hitting Xanders nuts. Poor guy he was better after a hour but i still am beating myself for it. I just hang my head. Staying away from everyone.

"Senexxa we all have a idea... Your going to eat these gold crystals and white ones to heal. Today so you can switch your form off and not have to worry." Nicolius tells me.

"Will that work?" I ask puzzled.

"It will we have enough white crystals." Nicolius hands me a sack of my gold crystals and one of the white. Okay here goes nothing.

I pop my first for today. And my hands and feet turn into dragon three fingered claws. They are black and scaled too... I look at my hubby's like they all turned into idiots. Thanks guys... I cant grab anything now.
Nicolius feeds me a white crystal then a gold... This process is done until all the crystals stop glowing. Which out of 28 i now have one left.
I go to the lake to see what exactly i look like. Stumbling because i have four legs now..

"AHH IS THAT ME?" i look again
I have long twisted horns that jut up they are black and shiny they go down in my hair. I have a very long main of black hair, teal, blue, purple, and green. My face looks angular, slender and long its all black scales but look like it has a oil effect of colors. My face is of a dragon's i have angled eyes that are still teal and slightly glowing like the moon. My neck is like a horse the front of my neck is long scales of black. My side of my neck is a soft sleek black fur with hints of teals, greens, blues and purple it reminds me of the Aurora Borealis colors.. I have a horse body my top half is fur the same as my neck the underside is scales. I have four legs that are black scales that shine like car oil in water. My feet and hands are dragon three fingered claws all black. My nails are teal on the tips. My ankles have long hair on them same color as my mail and tail. My wings are the same black feathers with a bunch of colors. My tail is long with spikes and scales and half way it has a lot of hair. Oh my dear god. I look like a Qilin but with wings. I do a spin and all different colors reflect from my fur and scales. Im beautiful. Nicolius and Cale is staring at me. I try to grin but im guessing it would be scary. I find my mate marks all on me they look like constellations. Omg! That's pretty fucking cool!

"Look look do you see it looks like your marks turned into constellations! It so neat!" I roar.
Wait..
"Oh shit can you understand me or not?"

I freak out making all kinds of growls.

"We understand flower. Now lets start to learn flying are you feeling okay to fly?" I nod my big head exaggeratedly. They all laugh i look over i see all my hubby's. I lift my front foot and try to wave but i look like I'm trying to scrape shit off my claw. Heh...

I run to Nicolius and jump into his arms heh.. He lifts me and holds me awkwardly. There now im not the only one who looks silly. He walks me to a open area. Heh. I just put my front legs over his shoulders. Hehe.
I lick his cheek. Oh my tongue is slender and long also forked. Cool now i wonder what my grandma's beast looked like. Nicolius puts me down on my feet and turns into his form. I jump up for fun but i just automatically some how know how to fly... Maybe the beasts instincts?

I start flying around Nicolius. Its so fun. And i land on his back because im lazy and i can.
I smell orc men coming here we all look over.
Hey its Ian and them.
Nicolius roars.

"State why your in my territory now or i eat you!" Haha i love when he joke's.. I hope its a joke...

"We came to see if you are willing to trade?" Ian says
I jump off and hide behind Cale
Shit i don't know how to turn this form off...

"Nicolius show them our area so they don't have to stand around." I growl quietly to Nicolius
I run really fast and fly home.
Cale follows me back.
We land and i turn to Cale.