An angry owl Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"What was that even for?!"

"For thinking I wouldn't do anything!"

"Oh, come on!"

"Ahahaha! Hey, you, friend guy! What'd you think of it?!"

"...Annoying."

"Aww, did I hurt your feelings~?"

She drops off the ceiling, falling gracefully on her feet and smirking at him.

"I don't even know your name now that I think about it... So?"

"..."

"...Come on... Come on, come on, come on... You know you wanna~" She circles around him, smiling relentlessly and taking large strides as she pushes Gura out of the way.

"...Sh-..." The door suddenly gets yanked open, Mumei appearing on the other side, a bulging vein in her forehead as she drags Envy inside, but before she can close the door, Gura slides in. On the other hand, Bae... just got left outside... Not. She teleports inside after them, appearing beside Mumei.

Mumei's room is cozy and nice, a bed in the form of a shack, a guitar resting at its end, a bookshelf holding memorabilia, a closet holding her clothes, a few pillows put against the window that Friend, her pet, is resting on, and lastly, her setup. By the way, her dagger is resting on the desk, accompanied by the aforementioned setup.

"So, whatcha all up to~?"

"Keep quiet, would you?" Mumei says as she sits back on her chair, sighing heavily.

"Alright, alright~" she walks to the bed and sits down on it, swinging her legs to and fro.

"I have to stream in a few minutes... why are you all here... except for Envy?"

"...I met Gura by accident." He speaks up.

"Okay, and what's Bae doing here?" She looks to him attentively.

"...I don't know."

"...Bae?" She turns to her.

"...Oh, come on~ can I not have some fun~?"

"...Not now. I didn't want you here, nor did I want Gura."

"So you wanted just him here?" She stops swinging her legs.

"...yes, I did. Is there something wrong with that?"

"Nope, not. at. all~" She giggles knowingly.

"Bae, you're not funny." Mumei narrows her eyes at the rat girl.

"Oh, I'm not. I know, but how could I resist?" She smirks, flashing a toothy grin.

"...Bae, remember how I said I'll eat you when we were playing UNO?"

"...I don't like where this is going." Gura steps closer to Envy for protection.

"Yeah?" Bae narrows her eyes as well, though in a more smug manner.

"I think I'll fulfill that promise."

"...Come on then! Let's go!"

A vein in Mumei's forehead bulges yet again, signaling her anger to everyone here as she stands up from her chair.

"Calm yourself, Mumei. You, stop provoking her." He puts his hand on Mumei's shoulder, sitting her back down on her chair.

"...Pft, whatever." Bae comments.

"...Maybe you should stop teasing just a little bit, don't ya think?" Gura says as she walks over to Bae, sitting beside her on the bed and swinging her legs in the same manner.

"Ehh... I could, but that wouldn't be fun anymore."

"...Let her be." Envy says as he walks to the bed as well.

"What, why?"

"...She's not in the mood, so let her be."

"...ugh, buzzkill."

Mumei watches the three talk before turning to her screen, getting ready to start the stream.

"I can tell you won't leave, so just be quiet please, okay?"

The three nod and Bae wastes no second, whispering instead.

"So?" She stares at Envy, leaning in close.

"...What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? Gimme the juicy details~"

"...What??"

"...Why's she so unallowing with me and Gura, but not you?"

"...She wants me to make it up to her for... I don't know."

"...Whaddya mean you don't know?!" She raises her voice slightly.

"...I don't know. Stop bothering me."

"Okay, then... how about we have some fun?"