To say the least, Andrew and Sophia were shocked to their cores with the news.

Neither of them spoke on the car ride back to the Girl Talk house, where Luna and Sol were. It was the day before Thanksgiving, which was a Girl Talk holiday. The three families always spent Thanksgiving together, because half of them weren't even American. So Luna and Sol were with their aunts and uncle, who were all preparing for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.

"You haven't said anything." Andrew spoke first, letting go of the wheel as he put the car in park. As soon as he pulled into the driveway of the GT house, Sophia straightened up in her seat and ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm just processing," Sophia turned to her husband, giving him a small smile. "I think I'm in shock."

"Me too," Andrew whispered before the couple laughed. The man grinned, leaning over and kissing his wife's forehead. "I love you. Grown-up talk: How are you feeling about this?"

"Surprised," Sophia shrugged before letting out a sigh. "I know I always said I only wanted two kids, but then we had kids. We had Luna, and then Sol, and I see the two of them running around together and all I can think is: I want more. I didn't want to have a big family because I came from a big family who didn't do well at being a big family. I didn't want us to turn into my parents."

"You know that's not going to happen—" Andrew began to say.

"I know that, now," Sophia assured her. "Not to toot our own horns, but we're good parents. We're a good team. I was worried if we had a lot of kids, one of them would feel like we didn't give them as much attention. But I know what that's like, and I would rather die then let my own child feel that way. I'm ready for this, baby, if you are."

"I'm ready for anything as long as you're by my side, love." Andrew promised before gesturing to the house. "Are we going to tell them?"

"Wouldn't it be so more fun if it were a surprise?" Sophia teased with a grin. "We can tell them tomorrow at dinner."

The couple walked into the GT house hand-in-hand. Smiles covered their faces when they heard their daughters shouting and running towards them, "Mami! Daddy!"

"Darlings!" Andrew grinned as he picked up Luna in his arms. Meanwhile, Sophia took Sol in her arms, kissing the top of her head.

"Have you been helping Auntie Minnie and Laila with dinner, sunshine?" Sophia asked her youngest daughter softly, running a hand through Solana's dark hair.

"She's just been eating the cookie batter!" Luna giggled, the almost three-year-old leaning into her father's embraces.

"No!" Solana replied, shaking her head as the family of four walked into the kitchen.

"How's dinner prep going?" Sophia asked as she looked around the kitchen. Harry sat at the dinner table with Theo, making cookies. He had a baby carrier attached to his chest, allowing Conrad to lay on him peacefully. Meanwhile Hailee held Hope to her chest while trying to make rice. Laila and Minnie were actually cooking, except Scarlett was attached to Minnie via baby carrier.

"Meh," Laila shrugged as she pointed to the countertop, where she was prepping the turkey. "This stupid bird is determined to make my life hell."

"Hey!" Harry scolded her, covering Theo's ears.

"Auntie Laila said a bad word." Luna laughed, her green eyes sparkling and Andrew shook his head.