Left alone..

Tears ran down Virat's face as he read the letter Mahi had left him.

His heart clenched at the man he saw as an elder brother leaving him... Them behind. He couldn't find himself to blame Mahi. He saw how much hate he was getting, how much hate his little hello kitty was getting. And his elder sister like figure  Sakshi bhabhi.

The netizens didn't even let them love in peace, constantly dragging them into the mess and lashing allegations.

Virat knew his brother was done with them.

Something similar happened with Rohit, he didn't expect a letter after returning to see Mahi's home was empty. The watchman gave him a letter that had his name.

He hurriedly opened the letter in his car and he wished he didn't. His hand trembled as he gripped his head and felt the ground slipping beneath him.

Mahi left?

No one had a bigger shock than Mahi's best friend, Suresh Raina. As he read Mahi's letter, he teared up and sobbed sinking to his knees.

Raina grabbed his head as he sobbed and his wife tried to console him.

Mahi's letter for Sonu

Sonu,
Mujhe maaf krde. Mujhse or sha nhi gya. Mujh Tak ye sab hota to Mai fir bhi ye zehar pee leta par ab ye sab tum logo par bhi saal ki trh ksta na rha hai. Mai nhi chahta ki meri wjh se tum logo ko hate ya allegations ka samna krna pade.

Agr mere team chhodne se ye sab solve ho skta hai to ye bohot chhoti keemat hogi. Apna khyal rkhna Mera bhai or please Mera ek aakhri kaam krde. Ro, Cheeku or mere baki bachho ka khyaal rkhna. Main Gracia, Sammy or Virat ke hone wale bachho ko bade hote hue dekhna chahta tha, par lgta hai ye spna spna hi rh gya.

Mujhe maaf krde.
Mahi.

Sonu sobbed his heart out as he hugged the letter close to his heart. He was truly Left alone.

Ziva woke up cause of shuffling as Mahi hugged her close to his heart. "Appa when will we come back?" She asked softly in a sleepy tone. Sakshi wiped her eyes as she looked out of the moving car. Mahi sighed heavily and said-"Not any time soon bachha"

"I didn't even say bye to Gracy and Sammy." She pouted as Mahi closed his eyes cuddling his daughter.

The car drove through the empty roads to the Delhi International Airport. The family of three boarded the plane and left behind everything that pained them and the one closer to them.

Mahi closed his eyes and leaned back as Sakshi held his hand caressing it as Ziva sat on the window seat.

15 years later- Norway

A girl was seen working inside her office as she held files of cases going on.

She clipped on papers as she moved around hurriedly binding up her office as it's her last day

She walked out as everyone bid her farewell. She hugged her colleagues and walked out of the office getting into her car and pitting the boquets in her passenger seat.

She drove to a bit secluded are when a call pinged on her phone-'Important'

Sighing heavily she picked up the phone, "Ms. Singh, the patient's info and rest needed documents have been shared with our Indian Branch. When will you sigh for the check out and the flight details please?"

The girl had a distant look in her eyes as she said-"the Flight's at 06:00 PM, tomorrow. I'll be coming at 3 to sign out and get the formalities done."

"We also need to talk but it can wait, have a safe flight Ms. Singh" the Doctor said as he hung up.

Ziva Mahendra Singh Dhoni now known as Mahi Singh, drove the car and stopped outside a small cottage house. She got down and went inside only to hear-"MAHI!!"

She shook her head as she saw Mahi getting scolded by Sakshi. Feeling pity at her appa, she announced her presence.

"I'm home!" She said as Mahi smiled and Sakshi said-"Lo aagyi! Mai bol rhi thi tumhe!"

"Kya hua?" Ziva asked as Mahi hugged her. "Apne papa se pu6o, Mai to pareshan ho chuki hu!" Sakshi said walking into the kitchen.

"Appa what did you do now?" Ziva asked her father, "Are ku6 nhi. Sam and Caramel were out for a walk and thoda sa mess create krr Diya" Mahi said referring to their dogs.

"Appa! That's why mumma was angry!" She said looking at her father who said-"Are your mumma is always angry!"

"KYA KHA!?" Sakshi yelled from the kitchen making the father and daughter duo jump. "Maine ku6 nhi kha!!" Ziva said as she walked towards her mumma. Mahi smiled nervously and said-"Mai-mai abhi aata hu!" And ran away with Sam and Caramel following him.

"Mai dekh ke aati hu" Ziva said following her dad making her mother shake her head.

Ziva ran out as Mahi waited for her with the two, as she came out they ran to the garden and washed the dogs together. Giggling and laughing as Sam and Caramel barked happily.

Sakshi smiling at them from the deck, she took out her phone and clicked their pics smiling softly.

The family sat for dinner after cleaning up as Sakshi said-"You packed all of your stuff?"

Ziva hummed playing with her food as Mahi sighed and put her fork away feeding her with his hands making her smile.

"Wha pe jyda bhr ka khana mat khana. Apna khyal rkhna or... Smjh ke rhna" Mahi said softly as he stopped from saying something. "Appa. Don't worry. I got this." Ziva said to him to stop him from.worrying too much.

"Bss dhyaan rkhna ki kisi ko pata na chale tu kon hai. Wo log tujhe jeene nhi denge wrna" Mahi said feeding her as she nodded.

"Mahi sb thk hoga" Sakshi said softly. Mahi nodded.

"Or Hospital ka sab ku6?" Sakshi asked her making her freeze, "Hogya hai. Kal jaungi ku6 formalities complete krne" Ziva said as she avoided the looks her parents gave her.

"Ku6 zaroorat hogi to btana" Mahi said kissing her head and walking into his room.

Shakshi moved closer to her daughter and rubbed her shoulders. "Mujhe poora bhrosa hai tu jo kregi wo shi kregi" She said making Ziva nod. "Appa ko pta nhi chlna chahiye" Ziva said as Sakshi nodded.

"Nhi chalega"