Nature and Picnics Pt. 1

Start from the beginning

She looks over to Gura.

"...And sleeping with a little girl in the same bed!"

"...I-i kinda forced him..."

"That doesn't change anything!"

"...Is it weird to sleep in the same bed with her?"

Both girls look at him, dumbfounded expressions on their faces.

"Yes, yes it is, Envy." Mumei calms down as she looks at the man. After all, he could be from the medieval age. If that is the case, then he may think that it's completely fine to sleep with someone who looks so young.

"Regardless, come on. Let's go."

"...Where to?"

"Well, the Holomyth girls were supposed to have a Collab yesterday, but Gura's situation completely halted that plan. Now it's been moved to be... In two days I believe." Mumei puts her finger to her chin, checking her memory to see if she isn't getting things wrong.

"...So?" Envy asks.

"Oh, right! Umm, they decided to have a picnic instead!"

"...Then go, Gura. They must be waiting for you." Envy turns to the shark girl, gesturing towards the door with his head.

"...No, she's not going alone. We're coming too!"

"...Are you a part of 'Holomyth'?"

"No, I'm a part of Council."

"...Then why do you want to go?"

"Because I want to go with you?"

"...Why?"

"...Because I want to talk to you?"

"...Why?"

Mumei narrows her eyes, clearly not happy.

"...L-let's just go!" Gura nervously blurts out.

"...Are you sure?"

"Of course she's sure!"

"Ye-yeah! I also wanna ask you questions!"

"...Alright." he starts to walk towards the door, but Mumei stops him.

"...Aren't you going to change?"

"...I thought you had problems remembering things."

Mumei giggles at his comment before taking Gura and leaving the room. Envy quickly changes out of his clothes before following suit. Mumei takes the other set of clothes then stuffs them in a random trashcan.

They all leave Gura's room and walk to the same park that Envy has been sleeping in so far. Soon enough, they find themselves in a clearing where all the other girls of Holomyth are sitting down on a red and white picnic blanket, the blue sky and bright sun making them all feel cozy and warm inside.

Kiara, who was preparing sandwiches  notices them first out of the corner of her eye.

"Oh, there you are Gura! Took you long enough!"

"Yeahhh... Sorry, but I'm back and better than ever!"

Her enthusiasm earns a short giggle from all the girls, except for Calli and Amelia who're too distracted with fighting over Kiara's sandwiches.
Gura lays down beside Ina and they both start chatting together.

"...How lively." Envy thinks out loud.

"It is, isn't it? Mumei looks over to him, smiling as she speeds up to take a spot on the blanket. Envy just stands still as he watches them do their thing... then a voice suddenly calls out to him from somewhere in the lush green of the park. He turns his head towards the noise alertly.