BONUS : [2036] Daebak Show w/ Eric Nam

Comenzar desde el principio

"Maybe because they don't believe that it's you?" Eric said before laughing. 

Sunny laughed along, "Probably!" 

"Well, did you have a lot of flashbacks upon arriving and looking at the buildings?" he asked. 

"I did. I had a lot of flashbacks. It was overwhelming when I drove past the HYBE building. It was really overwhelming," Sunny nodded, giving a sad smile. 

"It must've been hard for you," Eric smiled at her. 

"It is hard. But yeah, I've learned to let go. Even letting go takes time. But I can see that I'm slowly leaving it. So, yeah. Not much of a problem," Sunny chuckled. 

"I wished we had the cameras rolling before this, though. We talked a lot, though," he said. 

Sunny grinned and nodded, "Yeah. We talked a lot."

"So, I haven't asked you this enough yet. How have you been? How's life?" Eric asked her while holding a few pieces of stapled paper. 

Sunny smiled, "Good. Life has been very good for me. My family had just recently grown. I gave birth to my twins 3 months ago, which was an absolute blessing to our family. Both boys. So, it was a really jackpot with boys. All four kids are boys. Great."

Eric gasped softly, "Yeah! You just gave birth, actually! Congratulations on the new family members!" 

Sunny laughed, "Thank you! Thank you so much. Well, life has been good. As usual, there are ups and downs. But most of the time, I'm just focusing on the good. I"m grateful for what I have right now."

"I love your positivity. You're an inspiring woman, artist, royal family member, mother, friend, and daughter. I almost forgot that you were once a K-pop idol, too. Can we like to go through your K-Profile when you were still an idol?" Eric asked. 

Sunny laughed once more, "Sure. I haven't opened mine since forever!"

"Talk about reminiscing the past," Eric laughed. 

Eric flipped the paper and looked at the page. 

"Stage name, Sunny. Your real name is Sunny Merideth James. I believe you're Alyana Merideth James after converting into a Muslim, right?" Eric said. 

Sunny nodded, "Yes. You got that correct."

"Korean name, Kim Sun-kyung. Birthplace, Sabah, Malaysia. Languages spoken: English, Malay, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. This is amazing. Do you still speak all these languages fluently?" Eric asked Sunny. 

"I do. I can now speak Thai, German, and French fluently. I took lessons for it last year and went straight into fluent this year," Sunny told him. 

"God, you're a really fast learner," Eric sighed, jealous of Sunny's greatness. 

Sunny just laughed. 

"Gender, female. Pronouns, she/her, always. Relationship status: single. But now, you're happily married. Height, 178 cm. Body modifications: you have four piercings. Are they still there?" 

Sunny said, "I've not worn earrings for 5 or 4 years. After getting married, I haven't worn any earrings." 

"Noted. So, you have two older brothers, Cavin and Adrian. A younger sister who is also a K-Pop idol, Adelia. Adelia, who is in D'FECT, right?" Eric asked. Sunny nodded with a smile. 

"You went to a local government school in Malaysia and graduated high school in 2019. You continued your studies at Seoul National University in TESL. You're an educated woman. And it's really, really inspiring."