29 Routine M/F - Sophia's POV

I'd love it if you voted/liked the chapters you enjoyed
reading!

🍂🍁

''...Your bedtime routine is one of the most important routines, isn't it?" Sebastian looks me in the eyes in a manner that makes me cringe - in both ways simultaneously. "Especially on a school night."

Do I even need to explain what this is about? I stayed at Bella's farm for too long and was quite snappish and uncooperative when Sebastian came to take me home. 

''I will dress you after the spanking,'' he says as I pout at him, hugging my knees. ''We will do it somewhat differently tonight - position yourself on all fours on the bed.''

I hate this exposed position, being naked, fresh out of the shower, makes it 10 times worse. But as it is a 'proper' punishment, he remains frigid as he would at school, abstaining from uttering any suggestive or perverted comment.

"And I will use your slipper,'' he rumbles, making me shudder as he smacks the slipper on his palm.

My slip-on slippers, with fuzzy lining, aren't as damaging as the plimsolls at school, and not really comparable with them. It's smaller than the one he wielded that nightmarish summer evening; as Oliver called it. To be honest, I'm more troubled about the position, but that may change, depending on how long it will be.

I brace myself while it skims over my skin, clenching the duvet and curling my toes as I tense up... I twitch and yelp at the first swat, landing on my left cheek. The same goes for the second swat on my right cheek... and by the 10th swat, I have some unshed tears.

I stop counting the spanks here and direct all my attention to keep it together. It's not an unduly harsh punishment. On the spectrum of severity, it's on the mild side. I'm tired after a long day, however, which causes me to be more sensitive.

The last swat crashes in the middle, stirring a pins-and-needles type of pain before it starts to burn intensely. I reach back, which I am immediately reproached for, getting myself a couple of more stingy smacks with his hand.

''That's tonight's spanking,'' he announces, and I impatiently wait for him to allow me to move. ''You may rise.''

''I'm sorry,'' I croon.

''It's okay now. Let's get you ready for sleep."

He draws me up to capture me in a warm hug before he pushes me back to dress me in pyjamas. When the checked flannel shorts and loose T-shirt are on, he reposes on the bed with me. I crawl on top of him, but not for a lark this time - I lay on him and burrow against his chest like I do when I fall asleep on the sofa. I enjoy it greatly, and every time, he says I'm like a cat, grounding him.

He chuckles softly and drapes the duvet over my body. "Good night, sweet Soph. I love you more than anything."