26 Sweet Brat M/F - Sophia's POV

CW - this chapter explores Sophia's DL interest. If that's not your thing, skip this chapter and go to the next one.

🍂🍁

I lasted another school and period week.

I am, unfortunately, joking - it's Tuesday evening.

But since I entered this school week on my period, it kind of feels like a week. Nevertheless, I'm regaining my energy, and my interest in mischief has reawakened.

This evening is all for cuddles and resting with Sebastian. Something I never seem to get some rest from is the feeling of embarrassment. Like now, I'm drowning in horrendous embarrassment on the changing table, and to make it worse for me, he drags it out.

''...Wait here. I need to get cream from downstairs."

I don't know what it is, or why, but I get a sudden bratty urge to run. Sneak away and hide - play a little. I've been like a dead fish since Friday when my period started.

It's exactly what I do without contemplating it. I slide off the table, slinking out of the bathroom to play this silly game.

Because it was an impulse idea, I didn't plan it, and I end up running right into him. And that horrendous embarrassment I already drowned in exacerbates.

''Didn't I tell you to stay on the table?'' he scolds lightly, spinning me around to smack my bare bum. I yelp, wriggling as his hand makes it sting. ''...Do I need to spank you before I put the new diaper on you in order for you to be sweet?''

''No,'' I whine, twisting my body.

''Get back then,'' he lets me go, giving me a gentle push onwards.

The urge to run awakens in me again, and it controls me.

He knows me too well, calling me predictable.

''You certainly need a spanking,'' he grabs my arms and propels me into my bedroom.

''No,'' I pout at him as he puts me in front of him. ''I'm too sweet.''

''Running away isn't sweet,'' he counters and pushes me over his thigh, peppering me with stingy smacks. He is more lenient when I am in this headspace for some reason, and I never reach the level of anguish - just the haunting embarrassment and a burn. ''Your bum will match your pink diaper now,'' he says smugly, and I whine into the bed, flapping my legs as he takes his time to stroke and rub.

--

After I'm put in a new diaper, he carries me downstairs to the living room swing, where we both plop down. ''...If your standard mood wasn't a brat, I'd probably keep you in a diaper at all times when we are at home... Perhaps I could spank your thighs,'' he muses as he puts me across his lap to test it out. "And make them blend into the pastel pink, too."

''I'm not even running now!'' I squeak.

''This is what will wait for you if you decide to be naughty again,'' he draws me up to sit, and I nuzzle against him. Abashed, of course. ''I love you, sweet Soph.''

''I love you, too, but that wasn't the nicest you've done,'' I mumble.

He chuckles. ''That was quite nice, but I suppose the sweet girl is more sensitive.''

I hum, sliding my arms around him. I remain like this for a while, but then, the urge to be naughty reappears. My mouth slips sass out, my fingers poke him, and my whole body wants to clamber him.

''Where did my sweet girl go?''

As promised, I am hauled across his lap to get my upper thighs smacked. The impact doesn't hurt much, and he isn't hitting very hard. I obviously don't point it out. That would be very stupid. Instead, I fake my suffering to be hauled back up sooner.

When he finally stops, I feel myself blush wildly. So, I squash my face in his chest, and he drapes the blanket over me, rubbing my back comfortingly.

''We can complete this episode, and then you need a bath before bed,'' he murmurs.

I enfold my arms around him, enjoying every second in this cosy, secure atmosphere. "I love you,'' I coo. "But that wasn't nice."

"I do, too,'' he hums.

"You love hard work, no personal space and gross responsibilities," I mumble.

He chuckles. "I don't see it that way, though. Taking care of you, seeing you feeling content and cuddling with you is very enjoyable for me. It makes me feel as content as you."

"You get, like, no rest on the evenings or weekends, though."

"I've literally cuddled you on this swing for hours now. That's rest."

"Mhm... I guess, but you need to watch and chase me and all that."

"I love doing that, so it honestly boosts me."

I yawn, "Good."

"Yes, all is well," he kisses my cheek. ''I'll prep a soothing bath for you.''

He carries me to the bathroom, placing me on the bench while he preps the bathtub for me. Then, I relish the warm, lovely water in silence, holding his hand as he sits by the edge, rambling out of a book for a while. The bath goes on, and I enjoy the soft washcloth sweeping my whole body - the tiniest giggles bubble up in me when he scrubs my feet.

''That's a pretty smile,'' he says warmly. ''You're going to sleep so well and wake up ready for school in the morning.''