BONUS : [2036] A Change For All

Start from the beginning

Tengku Hassanal shook his head, "That is your passion. That is your career, and you love doing that. What can you do if you're tied to all these protocols?" 

Sunny shook her head, "The only thing that makes me happy right now is for you to be happy. And we are happy here. I am happy with what we are doing right now. Royal family, it's amazing. My passion, I can find something else, okay?" 

"I love horse riding, I love going to events with you, I love to serve the people. I love meeting people and spending money on them. I love doing this with you."

"Never in our relationship, our marriage, have I ever regretted being married or tied with you. Because I'm not tied to these protocols forcefully. I do this because I love you. I love our children, and I care for all of you."

"Performing and being an artist, that is not what meant for me. God leads me to this path, and I am grateful for what we have."

Sunny held his hands, "Please don't think it that way that I am sad I can't perform anymore. I just want to be with you and want you to be happy."

"This is your path. You cannot change it. We're not Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. This is your bloodline. This is your job. Your responsibility. I married you not just for your heart. But I will marry your whole family. And with that, I am to understand your job, work, and responsibility. And you're the head of the family. My job is to support you."

"But I still want you to be happy," Tengku Hassanal said. 

"I am happy," Sunny told him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked her. Sunny smiled and nodded.

"Very sure. If I'm not, then I'm lying to myself," she told him while holding his hands. 

"I love you," he kissed her forehead. 

"I love you too."

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

"Do you think this is fine?" 

Tengku Hassanal sliced the beef before giving it to Sunny. She tasted it and then nodded, giving him a thumbs up. 

"Perfect," she nodded. 

"Good," he replied before continuing to slice the beef. 

"Everything good here?" Tengku Hassanal's mother came by. 

"Everything's good," Sunny grinned. 

"Where's dad?" Tengku Hassanal asked while handing the plate with beef to Sunny. 

"In the living room with your uncles," Tengku Hassanal's mother replied. 

"Oh, okay. Ma, remember I told you and Dad about how I was thinking of leaving the royal family?" Tengku Hassanal said. 

"I do. I remember," said his mother and looked at Sunny. 

"We've talked about it," Sunny smiled. 

"What's your decision?" she asked the couple.