Team leader

Life can throw us curveballs; we may plan one thing but end up doing something completely different.

"Riya's point of view,"

Harsh's concern was genuine, and at a meeting, Harsh had discovered Rachit's intentions.

If Harsh finds out that I like Rachit as well, I'm not sure how he'll react.

Harsh is correct in suggesting that I must keep a safe distance from Rachit, or else Harsh and I will have to break up because of Rachit.

My eyes were closed because of that idea.

The next morning, I got up, went through my morning ritual, and got to work at 8:55 a.m.

The day before, I was looking for a response to Rachit's actions.

I had a rage-filled grimace on my face.

I tried everything I could to keep my rage in check, but I couldn't.

Rachit dared to sabotage my relationship with Harsh by causing a misunderstanding.

"Today, I'm going to tell him he's messing with the wrong person."

As I walked around my cabin, I whispered to myself,A knock came, and Angad and Shweta entered the cabin.

Shweta and Angad both said, "Good morning, ma'am."

Good morning to each of you at my office this morning.

Is there something wrong with you? "As I glanced at both of them, I queried, puzzled.

The tip of Angad's tongue quivered. I'm sorry, madam, but the one test report that was sent on Saturday.

"Angad, tell me exactly what happened." I enquired, seeing his worried expression.

Ma'am Shweta accidentally copied and pasted all the data from another product testing report and sent it to you; the file's name was right, but the measurements and testing analysis were of a unique product, he remarked uncomfortably.

"What are you doing here, Angad?"

I was at a loss about what to do in this case.

Correcting such a major blunder first, or punishing my teammates for their carelessness?

I've been monitoring you since the beginning, Shweta.

"Your focus is less on work and more on gossip," I snarled, my gaze fixed on her.

I apologize, ma'am; I made a mistake. "Please, ma'am, save me," she pleads. She trembled in front of me, tears welling up in her eyes.

I shouted, "To hell with your apologies!"

"Send me the correct testing report as soon as possible, Angad," I demanded, glaring at him.

He said, pointing to my laptop, "Mam, I've already mailed it to you."

On the laptop screen, I immediately accessed the testing results.

"Are you sure this testing report is correct, Angad?" My brows furrowed as I inquired.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, "I made this report myself."

Shweta sat in a corner of the office sobbing.

Tell this girl, Angad, that crying after committing a mistake isn't the answer.

"Stop sobbing, Shweta."

I became enraged and yelled at her.

Shweta shook when she heard my stern tone.