Cartoon movie

"Riya's point of view,"

"Should I drop you off at your hotel, Riya?" I was ready to leave the office when Rachit stopped me; didn't he know I have my car, and how dare he?

"Mr. Khurana, I have my car, and I will not take you up on your offer to meet me outside of the office." I'm annoyed by his shenanigans, "I don't appreciate your concern at all."

He thinks he can re-enter my life by using his old tricks and does he think I'm so stupid? Maybe that's why he keeps doing the same things with me he used to do.

"Okay, in that case, give me a lift to my place," he says as he walks over to my car.

"What is your problem? Why are you bothering me so much? I've informed you I'm no longer interested in you, so why are you chasing me?"

"My car's tire is punctured, which is why I'm asking for a ride," he explained, pointing to his car's tire.

So you think I'm an idiot, Rachit?

"There's always a spare tire in the car, so change your car tire and head home." I responded by starting my car's engine.

"You can't abandon me like this."

In a mournful tone, he said, looking at me.

"I have complete confidence in my ability to leave you here." From next to him, I changed the gears in my car and drove it at a high pace.

"Riya, please!" He was yelling from behind me, and I could see him kicking his car tire in my side mirror.

"Why did you invite me to the movie theatre?" Rahul inquired as he walked into the cinema.

The nasty idea I had in my head had already taken over my thought, so I rushed from the office straight to this place.

"Why do people go to the movie theatre?" I inquired, my brows furrowed.

"Watching the movie?" The smile on his face vanished as he saw my serious attitude.

"Good, and do you have other questions?"

"Yes,"He raised his hand, as if he were a child, to ask questions. It reminded me of Harsh when I saw his antics.

"What to ask?"

By the way, Rahul isn't as horrible as I'm making him out to be; in fact, he's pretty attractive. Stop worrying about your ostentation, because you know the consequences of judging people on their appearances, and Harsh is also good-looking, why didn't I ever check him out then, because you always knew that he was yours, but he's not mine now, so can I check him out now? Of course, but you have to meet him. Should I monitor this Rahul till I see Harsh again? shut-up. My subconscious began chastising me for the flirtatious ideas that were running through my head.

"When I see you, I get the impression that you've come for a business meeting rather than a date,"

"So this was your important question." Whenever I consider altering my mind about him, he does something that causes my wrath to surge.

"So, if you wish, I'll come as a Barbie doll to meet you."

He added, sliding his eyes from top to bottom on my body, "No, you don't need to dress up for that. You're already a Barbie doll."

"Are you monitoring me?"

"Yes," he said with a shrug of his shoulders.

"I'll go back if you don't stop flirting."

"Okay, sorry, I was only pulling your leg. Don't get angry;"

"After watching your roadside Romeo-like antics, who will think you're such a prominent figure in the hotel industry," I added as I walked inside the theatre.

"Is it an animated movie?

We came here to watch this movie?" When I saw his expression, I couldn't stop giggling. Looking at his look, he had used conditioner instead of shampoo at the moment.

"Yes, I enjoy animated movies,you can return if you have any issues." That's exactly what I wanted; now he'll surely leave me and go; I was expecting him to say goodbye and depart.

"Hmm.., I enjoy cartoon movies as well, but I have a busy schedule. As a result, I cannot find the time."

Oh no, he sabotaged my entire strategy.

"It means you'll be seeing this movie with me."

"Of course;" his wicked grin was showing that he wouldn't let me win so easily. "Riya Mittal, you will not get away from me so simply."

Because my strategy had failed, I was becoming increasingly enraged.

"So, who can argue that Angry Birds, like you, enjoy cartoons?"

"Sit quietly and enjoy the movie;" I was furiously twitching the phone in my hand.

However, Rahul seemed to enjoy the film.

As soon as the hall light comes on during the movie's intermission, my eyesight fell on Harsh and his family; he must've come here with Aarav; he's completely transformed into a family man; oh no, I've got to get out of his sight before he sees me here;

"Rahul, Will you move to a different seat?"

"Why?" With suspicious eyes, he peered at me.

"Okay, fine, you may sit comfortably now. I am going to the washroom."

Why did Ankur choose such a cocky person for me?

To avoid Harsh's sight,I have to stay in the washroom until the movie is over and everyone has left to avoid the glare. What a pain. I can't even sit and watch my favorite movie without being disturbed. But I'm thirsty, and I can't stay hidden for much longer.

"Riya Aunty," Aarav's voice resonated in the corridor as soon as I exited the washroom and got some water.

"Hello, Aarav. How are you doing today?" I asked, returning his gaze.

"Have you also come to see a movie, Aunty?" He inquired, chirping excitedly.

"Yes," Harsh, who was standing next to Aarav, was surprised to see me.

"Hello Harsh," Seeing him in front of me made me quite nervous.

"Riya, why are you here, leaving me alone in the movie theatre?" Hearing Rahul's voice made me feel as if some major robbery had been discovered.

"What were you doing outside for so long, Aarav?" Harsh's wife surprised us by coming to us and asking.

Wow, what an awkward situation this is.

"Let's go inside," I said, as I motioned Rahul to enter the theater.

"You are Riya, aren't you?"His wife questioned me once more.

"Yes, my name is Riya, but how did you learn about me?" I inquired, surprised, as I stared at her.

"Harsh has told me everything there is to know about you." I locked my gaze on Harsh.

"Really?"

"Yes,Really." she echoed my remarks.